Kidnapped X Soulless!Sam (Smut)

Sam's leg shoots out in front of you. Before you can catch yourself, you trip, landing hard. You try to get up and run, but Sam sits on your back, pinning you to the floor.

"Oh, (Y/N). Why did you run? You're still gonna be my little bitch. Maybe you need some persuasion?" You wiggle underneath him, trying to escape. You gasp as he starts to tickle your horny spots relentlessly, making you squirm even more.

"Sam, get the hell off me!" He just speeds up his pace. Your breath hitches and you let out a small moan. His hands feel so good on your body, and his weight is crushing you, in a good way. Your hands stiffen in front of you, clutching the carpet. He flips you around, his crotch now touching yours. He leans down and starts kissing your neck, whisper-moaning while doing it, making your pants slightly wet.

"You know you want it."

"You're not Sam..." You breathe, your vision slightly blurred.

"Too bad," he says as he starts grinding against your clothed lady part. You bite your lip, muffling a moan, but not disguising the way your eyes roll back behind your head. He picks you up, throws you on the nearest bed, and rips his shirt off. You try to run again, but he shoves you back down and ties your arms and legs to the bed, legs spread apart. The bonds are extremely tight, you get a bit of a rope burn from struggling against them.

"Now hold still, (Y/N)." Sam approaches you with a knife, making you stop breathing and squirming. He takes your shirt in his hands and cuts it off of you, including your bra. He proceeds to do the same with your pants, as the bonds are blocking him from just taking it off.

"Ow!" You shout, after you feel the knife cut your skin. With dread, you realize where he cut you. He stares at your inner thigh, where the cut is starting to bleed.

"We're just gonna have to clean that up, won't we?" He stoops down and sucks on the cut, then spitting out the blood seconds later. "Too bad you're not a demon. You would taste a lot better."

You're breathless as he breathes against your vagina. The heat from his breath makes your breath hitch.

"You want me, don't you, (Y/N)?" You try and fail to hold in a whimper. He cuts off your panties. You watch helplessly as he removes the rest of his clothing, then pushes himself into your entrance. You groan at the size. He just stays limp for a while, passionately kissing your neck, and biting your ear.

"God..." You breathe. He suddenly starts to thrust, causing a weak and wobbly moan to escape from your lips. His thrusts don't fail to miss your G-spot, making moans erupt from your mouth.

"Sam..." You pull against your restraints.

"I'm gonna fuck you so good, (Y/N). You're gonna be screaming my name." His pushes became stronger and faster, forcing you to grip the ropes tightly.

"Please, Sam." He speeds up.

"Please what?"

"Ah, fuck me!" You let out a yelp as a particularly strong thrust hits your spot perfectly. "Oh, right there!" He doesn't seem to be approaching his climax, making you seem like a hot mess. His force doesn't become sloppier, it becomes stronger and more delicate, as if you are a china doll and he can't wait to break you into pieces, but he's taking his sweet time. The bed is shaking, the backboard slamming into the wall, slightly brushing your knuckles each time.

"How you holding up, (Y/N)?" Sam smirks.

"I-I-" You struggle to get words out. He's finally getting to the point where he's trying to break you, make you crumble in his arms.

And it's working.

Your breath becomes a bit more erratic, moans and groans in between every inhale.

"You didn't answer me, (Y/N)," he says sternly, yet he speeds up his pace, making it even harder for you to respond. You've never been pleasured in this way before, it's like a whole new world.

"G-God, Sam, I-I'm holdin' up gr-great," you manage to spit out.

"It doesn't seem that way," he whispers, thrusting harder while also tickling your spots again.

And that was it.

You scream his name, moaning loudly, and come like a waterfall. Your body starts to spasm, hands tightened around your bonds. You can't stop twitching, your body overflowing with pleasure.

"O-Oh, S-Sam..." Your body twitches once more, then you go slack, wondering why he didn't come.

"I have a high tolerance sweetie, and you didn't quite reach that. But I certainly reached yours..." He whispers in your ear, tracing your jawline down to your breasts. He kisses both of them, then places the knife by your hands.

"If you can get out of your bonds, we can go for a round two..."