Rocking Impala X Dean Winchester (Smut)

"Thanks, Dean."

"It's not like I wasn't going to save your life." You point your finger at him.

"Don't push it! You're lucky I even said thank you. I hate feeling like some damsel in distress that needs saving."

"You don't need saving, you just couldn't fight back."

"Dean, you don't understand."

"I do understand." You sigh.

"I couldn't fight him, Dean. Making me see you boys that way was torture." You look back at Sam sleeping in the backseat.

"I'm sorry you had to deal with that. That must've been..."

"Impossible." You stare out the window for a while.

"I know what you're thinking." Dean's voice shakes you from your stupor.

"Oh, yeah?"

"You're thinking about the times where we didn't even know what monsters really were." You turn to face him.

"Actually, no. I was thinking back to when Jess died. I'm starting to sympathize with my past self."

"Aren't we all?" You let out a soft chuckle.

"Are we there yet?" Sam's sexy sleepy voice filters in from the back.

"Yup." Dean pulls aside the car. You try to get out but Dean holds you back.

"We'll be back later, okay?" Sam nods his head and Dean drives off.

"What are you doing?" You ask.

"You'll see." Eventually, you arrive at a cliff.

"Get out of the car." Dean abruptly opens the door and gets out.

"What's up with you?" You get your answer as he crashes his lips onto yours. He grabs your waist and pulls you closer. His body against yours, feels wonderful. His hands are everywhere, and it fills you with an intense feeling. You back into the car and he presses you against it. His hands press on the car and he pushes his body against yours. A small moan slips from your lips. He opens the back door and pushes you in.

He takes his shirt off and climbs on top of you. He's slow and gentle, unlike Sam, but you don't care. His body slides onto yours and you can feel every inch of his skin. You pause just enough to take your shirt off, then it continues as before. His hands trail up and down your body, touching you in very pleasurable places. You moan deeply, moving your body closer to his. His hands slip under your body and he pulls you into him. He stops kissing you on the lips so he can start kissing you on the neck. You bite your lip and slide around some more. Your body rubs onto the bulge in his pants. As he kisses your neck, he slowly pulls your pants off. You start fumbling with his belt. He stops kissing you, and with a burst of motion, rips his pants off exposing his boxers underneath. Before you start kissing again, you stare into his candy apple green eyes. You find your fingers stroking his anti-possession tattoo.

"What?" You say, after minutes of staring. Dean just keeps looking. Suddenly, you feel very naked. You pull Dean's leather jacket over your chest. In a flash, he throws the jacket in the front seat and leans back down to you.

"God, I love you," he says, before placing his pillow-soft lips on yours.

"You don't know how long I've been waiting for you to say that," you mumble, muffled by his lips. The rest of the night goes quite well, although Dean will have to clean the car before Sam ever sleeps back there again.

"What did you guys do when you left?" Sam asks. You and Dean glance at each other.

"Don't sit in the backseat," you say together, laughing.

"I don't even want to ask," Sam says, walking away.