April Fools X Gabriel (Smut)

"You better watch out."

"What? Why?"

"As girlfriend of the one and only trickster, I can safely say that you are gonna get punked today."

Dean holds up a finger. "You better keep him away from me." 

You hold your hands up. "Hey, I can't help what he does. I can help what I do though."

"(Y/N), both of you leave me alone."

"I think another TV Land would be nice, don't you think baby?"

Gabriel appears next to you with his arm over your shoulders. "I think that sounds perfect. Where should we send them?"

Sam stands up. "Wait, me too? What the hell, I didn't even do anything!"

"Of course! Wherever one Winchester goes, the other follows. Shouldn't you know your own rules by now?" you ask.

"Hmm, I think Steven Universe seems like the place to go."

"Steven? Sounds about right. Have fun being a cartoon."

Gabe snaps his fingers and the boys vanish. You grin at your angelic boyfriend. 

"You think my brother is gonna stop by?"

You shrug. "Even if he does, he can just take a trip to the others."

"What shall we do then?"

You grab him by the collar, pulling him into you. "I could think of a few things." 

He smirks, turning you and pushing you against the wall. He moves his hands up and down your body as you giggle. Gabriel grabs your hand, dragging you to the bedroom. He lays you on the bed, grinning down at you. 

Then you have sex.

The end.

April Fools!

Gabe snaps his fingers, removing your clothing. He rips off his own shirt, whipping it around before tossing it. You reach out for him.

"You're needy, aren't you?" he teases.

"Oh, go fuck yourself." 

"No, no, no," he chuckles, "that's your job." 

He climbs on top of you, kissing your neck. You laugh, tangling your fingers in his hair. He growls into the crook of your neck, making it tickle. You pull down his pants, taking his boxers along with them. 

"Taking charge, hmm?"

"Only for my favorite angel."

Gabriel places his lips on yours, biting at your lip whenever he pulls away. Your hands make their way to his ass, gripping it. He squeals, a cute sound that makes you laugh. He grinds on you and you moan. He moves down, positioning himself. 

"Now wouldn't it be funny to just vanish right now?" he says.

"Gabe, if you don't fuck me right now, I will break up with you."

"Alright, alright, I got it."

Gabriel enters you, starting off with a slow thrust. The headboard hits the wall with every movement. He starts getting faster, getting you closer to climax, and then-

Nothing.

He's gone. 

"Gabriel!" you shout. 

"April fools, baby!" he calls back from a different room.

Sorry for it being so short, I was rushing and I'm just a fucking mess. Happy Easter/April Fool's/Mishapocalypse!