Submission X Soulless!Sam and Demon!Dean (Smut)

BSVLDBLKFHNSLI-Okay sorry, onto the actual story. Just got a little excited XD

~

"Sam? Dean?" You wander around the bunker. They don't seem to be anywhere. You start to walk up to your room, but become held back by strong arms. You scream, trying to escape, but your attacker covers your mouth and pulls you closer to him. Once you're closer in his embrace, you realize he feels a lot like Sam.

"Stay calm, little girl." It is Sam! You struggle more, scared. He uncovers your mouth and wraps both of his arms around your waist, picking you up. You flail, calling out for Dean.

"Dean! Help!"

Sam just chuckles. "Yeah, Dean. Why don't you help her out?"

Dean emerges from the dungeon, his eyes filled black. You gasp, trying to get away even more.

"Help!" your voice cracks. "Please! Anybody!"

"No one's here to save you, baby," Sam whispers in your ear. "Dean, help me out here. She's stronger than I thought."

"Stay away from me!" you scream, wiggling fiercely.

"Come on, little girl," he says, grabbing your arm. Sam grabs the other one and they both tug you along the floor.

"No!" you shriek. Your feet struggle to gain friction on the hard floor. When you get to the steps, Sam hoists you up and Dean grabs your legs, refusing to let you kick. You pound hopelessly on Sam's chest, his back, anywhere you can hit him.

"Dean, get it ready. I've got her." Dean lets you go and Sam sets you down, but before you can go anywhere, he grabs you, dips you in a sort of way, and kisses you. Your scream becomes muffled and your legs give out. Your hands grasp wildly at his hair, his shirt, trying to gain balance and remember which way is up. He lets you drop to the floor, and you immediately get up and try to run, but Dean is standing in front of you and you crash into him. You fall back into Sam's strong hands.

"Help out, Dean," he says. He starts attacking your horny spots and biting your neck. You barely feel Dean taking your hands and chaining them up behind Sam's head. Sam ducks out of your chained arms and pushes you towards Dean. Dean picks you up and latches your chains to a hook. The balls of your feet barely drag across the floor.

"Ah, isn't that better?" Dean smirks. Sam throws a dirty glare at him, and he backs away.

"See, Dean wants to be a full part of this. But I want you all to myself. He'll be able to have a slice, but I want the whole cake," he hisses in your ear.

"So," you huff, breathing heavily, "you're Soulless!Sam, aren't you? I thought we got rid of you. And you, you're Demon!Dean. Why are you doing...whatever it is you're doing?"

"It's not important. Dean, have your fill. Not too much," he adds, grabbing Dean by the collar.

Dean simply nods. "Hello, princess."

"Fuck you." He starts to kiss you, but was quickly moved away.

"Never mind. The lady clearly doesn't want you here."

"But-"

"Did I fucking stutter? Get the hell out of here."

"Jealous, are you?" you ask after Dean leaves.

"Shh," he smirks. "You're not allowed to speak unless I want you to."

"Who says?" you spit, gaining confidence.

"I do," he whispers, nibbling on your ear. Your confidence wavers.

"Y-yes sir." He looks back at you, shocked.

"That's more like it." He strips off his shirt, revealing his perfectly chiseled body.

"Oh," you let out a broan. He smirks at your reaction to merely seeing him.

"What shall we start with first? Ah, the knives. Yes?" He takes a knife from the table and drags it across your thigh. The blade is cold on your skin.

"Sam..."

"Ah," he says, throwing the knife away. "What did I say about talking? Let's get those shorts off of you. They show off your ass really well, by the way." He slowly unzips your pants, and you struggle against your chains. His hands immediately shoot up and wrap around your neck. You sputter as your oxygen is cut off and you struggle to breathe. You try to moan, but your vision is getting blurry. He lets go, and you take a deep breath.

"Felt good, didn't it? Stay still," he says, when he finally gets your underwear off. He kneels down and pulls your legs onto his shoulders. He leans his face close to your vagina. You can feel his hot breath filling you up inside. He's teasing you, getting close enough so you can feel him, but not doing anything.

"Sam, please," you whine.

"Begging, are you?" He pulls away, letting your legs drop. "I guess we're done here then."

"No, no please..." He pulls you down from the hook, undoing your chains. You rub your wrists as he starts to walk away, but he suddenly turns around and slams you against the wall. You moan from the impact, and he lifts you up, choking you again. You paw hopelessly at his hands, moaning as much as you can with your limited supply of oxygen. You grip at his hair, pulling on it as your feet dangle helplessly. Just when your vision gets blurry and you're on the edge of passing out, he releases you and you drop to the floor. Before you can do anything, he flips you over and spreads your legs.

"Don't move," he says, before plunging his face toward your clit. Your moans echo around the dungeon. His tongue explores as much as it can, darting in and out. Your nails dig deep into his back. He hits a certain spot and you scream, clenching your legs around his head. He pulls away, attacking your lips and your neck. You wrap your legs around his waist, pulling yourself up. He bites harder on your neck, groaning into your ear.

He moves a hand down and shoves two fingers into your core. You moan, shifting around. His groaning, neck kisses and bites, and his fingers inside of you is enough to push you over the edge. You climax, screaming and convulsing under his strong body. He leaves you there, twitching and breathing heavily.