Vending Machine Part 2 X Dean Winchester (Fluff)

Requested by firechick5 ~ Thanks for requesting!! I wasn't thinking of doing a part 2, but here I go!!

You're watching Gilmore Girls as you hear a card slide through the door and click open. You check your hair really quick before Dean walks in, holding a paper bag.

"Hey," he says, smiling at you. "What's this?"

"It's called Gilmore Girls. I absolutely love it."

"Whoa," he exclaims, pointing at the character on the screen. "That kind of looks like my brother."

You laugh. "His name is Dean too."

"Really?" Dean asks, plopping down on the bed next to you.

"Mmhmm," you answer.

You keep your eyes firmly on the screen before he softly grabs your face and turns it toward him, kissing you lightly.

You giggle when he pulls away. "Hi."

"Hi," he echoes, grinning at you. "Hungry?"

"Starved," you say, reaching for the bag. "Although that Reese's helped a lot. Thanks for that."

"I hope you like the burgers," he says before you gasp.

"A bacon cheeseburger? Oh Dean, keep doing things like this and I may have to fuck you again."

He smirks. "I'm down for that. And I thought it was me  fucking you  last night?"

You scoff. "Okay, maybe so. Whatever."

He laughs at your embarrassment. You stick your tongue out at him before you take a bite of your burger. You groan at the wonderful taste. His eyes flick up at you.

"Is that burger turning you on?" he asks.

"It's so good!" you say, your voice muffled from the food.

He chuckles before he takes a bite of his own. "Oh my god," he moans. "You weren't lying. These are great!"

"Told ya," you respond, finishing your burger in a hurry.

His burger and a milkshake later, you're both cuddled up on the bed, watching Gilmore Girls. The last few episodes had made you laugh till your sides hurt, but this one seemed to be particularly heartbreaking. Lorelai had gotten into a fight with her mother, and Dean's jaw had set. You reach over and turn off the TV.

"What was that for?" he asks, acting like nothing was wrong. "There's nothing I enjoy more than seeing women yell at each other."

"Dean. Don't bullshit me. What's wrong?"

He sighs. "My dad and I didn't always see eye-to-eye."

"I'm sorry. Parents, right?"

He laughs. "Yeah. Who are your parents?"

"Oh," you respond, not  anticipating this question. "My parents? Well, you see, they-"

"-are dead?" he finishes for you.

"Yeah." You clear your throat. "A werewolf got them."

"How did you find out-if you don't mind me asking."

"He had turned them and I had to-"

"Oh, (Y/N)," he interrupts.

"What?" you ask, involved in your story.

"I'm sorry."

"Yeah well...I killed my dad, and a hunter named Bobby Singer killed my mom."

"Wait, Bobby Singer?"

"Yeah, he got me into hunting. He helped me kill my dad."

Staring at the wall, you slip back into the memory.

"You! What's your name?" A bearded man carrying a gun confronted you.

"I-my name is (Y/N)."

"Okay (Y/N). I need you to take this." The man handed you a gun.

"Wait, I've never held a gun in my life, let alone shot one. How-"

"Listen, do you want to survive?" You looked at the desperate man.

"Yes."

"Then take the gun and use it when I tell you."

In your 19 years of life, you've never seen a man as intimidating as this man. He seemed so sure of everything he was doing. But how could he expect you to shoot your parents?

"(Y/N), now!" he shouted.

Your father sprinted around the corner and straight for you. You screamed, closed your eyes, and shot. Your father's body hit the floor. Another shot was heard and you looked over to see your mother. After crying for a bit, you approached the man.

"Thank you, mister..."

"Singer. Bobby Singer."

"(Y/N), are you alright?" Dean's question brings you back to reality.

"Yeah, I'm fine. Thanks."

"Do you want to come with me? I'm usually a one-night-stander, but you seem...special."

You smile. "Sure. Just don't get me killed."

Spoiler alert: you die a few years later.

Okay this wasn't going to make this fluff but with this backstory I thought smut would be unnecessary. I hope you enjoyed nevertheless. Thanks.