Sit, Be Good X Soulless!Sam (Smut)

We're delving into some kinky shit here whoops what a mood here we go

"Sam-" you breathe out before he slams you against the wall.

"Didn't I tell you to be quiet?" he hisses.

"I-" You try to respond, but he wraps his hand around your throat and pushes.

"Mm," he mutters softly.

You grasp at his strong arm. "Sam-" you manage, but he tsks.

"If you can talk, you can still breathe," he says, applying more pressure.

You swat weakly at him, your legs starting to wobble. Your eyelashes flutter and you're about to pass out just before he lets go, causing you to fall to the floor at his feet. He lifts your face up.

"Are you going to listen?" he asks.

"You're soulless," you pant.

"Did it take you that long to realize it?"

"Dean told me...before I came here..."

"And you still came? Why?"

You force yourself up from the floor. "I thought I could-"

His hand flies into your chest as he whips out a knife with his other hand, holding it to your face. "You thought you could fix me?"

"I-I didn't-"

He chuckles, trailing the blade from your cheek to your neck. "You're cute."

"Please-"

He throws you into the couch forcefully. "Sit. Be good."

Sam disappears into a different room and you get up slowly, heading for the door. Not moments later, he rushes out of the room, holding a cord, and grabs you, yanking you back.

"What did I fucking say, (Y/N)?"

He throws you to the ground, holding you down with his foot. You cry out and he pushes down harder.

"Hands," he demands.

You refuse and he presses harder, repeating himself. You lift your hands up and he ties them up with the cord, hoisting you up over his shoulder afterwards. You kick wildly but he smacks your ass and you stop, letting out a loud moan.

"See what happens when you listen, (Y/N)?" he taunts.

"I don't...want this!"

"Mmhmm. Sure. We'll see about that."

He throws you down on the bed when you get to the bedroom. You attempt to get off, but he straddles you, kissing your neck. He removes your bonds and instead holds your hands down with his own, gripping your wrists.

"Sam..." you mutter.

"Didn't I say we'd see about you not wanting it? You're putty in my hands, (Y/N)."

You can only nod. He removes your clothing, sliding down your underwear painfully slow and kissing your thighs. Your breath hitches and you grip the sheets as his hands move down to squeeze your thighs. He kisses down there for a bit before biting at your right leg, before plunging his face into your crotch. You shriek as his tongue swirls around and he groans, creating vibrations that go straight to your core.

"Sam...please..."

He moves to kiss you and you can taste yourself on his lips. "Ready?" he asks.

He doesn't wait for an answer. He enters you, thrusting slowly. He moves extremely slow, causing soft moans to fall from your lips. Each thrust fills you up inside and out, but he's moving too slow.

"Faster..."

"You want me to go faster? Aww, you're cute."

He does what you wish though, and speeds up quickly. Your moans become louder, each thrust pushing you further and further to the edge. You finally come, breathing heavily.

"Do me a favor," he says, climbing off of you. "Tell Dean every last detail. I'm sure he'll love to hear it."

And then he leaves.

I'm sorry it's short, I know it's shit, just please. I'm trying to get something out for you guys bc my April Fools one was shit too and agh everything's shit I just hope enjoyed this short bit of kinky shit okay goodnight except not goodnight I'm probably gonna read other people's smut that is much much better and longer than mine whoops I've talked too long okay bye