Threesome X Wincestiel (Smut)

You sit on your bed, reading the latest book from Rick Riordan. You see out of the corner of your eye the boys walk past, and you become distracted. The boys have been acting weird all week. They've been avoiding eyesight and at one point Dean knocked over a chair trying to get away from you. The same with Cas. Every time you walked into the room he was in, he'd zap out, but not before giving you a soulful stare. Speaking of Cas, you hear his wings flutter and turn around.

"Hey, Cas." He looks a bit flustered.

"Hello, (Y/N). It seems I've come into the wrong room." He's speaking weird, like he's reading from a script.

"That's okay, Cas. Just, uh, flap your wings, or walk out the door." He blinks his beautiful baby blue eyes at you.

"Of course, but um, while I'm here," he adds after a pause, "would you come with me for a second?" You smile at him.

"Yeah, totally, where we headed?" He grabs your hand.

"Just come with me." He pulls you down the steps and into the basement.

"Cas, it's awfully dark in here." No sooner as those words leave your lips do the lights flick on and reveal Sam and Dean standing in front of a lavish and large bed. Cas' hand leaves yours and he retreats into the corner.

"Hey," the boys say at the same time, which is an incredible turn on by the way.

"W-what's going on?" They look at each other, then look at you.

"We've been planning this for a while now. We wanted to give you a night, with all of us." You bite your lip to hide your excitement.

"What makes you think I'll be up for this?" Dean smirks and brings out a tiny leather-bound book, your diary.

"My diary!" Sam smiles.

"'Dear diary, I've been craving Sam for a while now, but I want Dean too. Now that I think about it, Cas wouldn't be so bad either. What if I could have all three? That would be heaven on Earth.' We did our research, hun."

"Lots of it," Sam adds.

"So why don't you strip those clothes off and lie down, sweetheart?" Dean's grin sends you over the edge and you feel yourself sliding your shirt off. You push down your pants and then lay on the bed. Sam and Dean drink in your black lacy lingerie. Before either of them touch you, you feel something tracing your body. You realize that it's Cas, using his grace on you. You groan in the pleasure, feeling as if hands are touching everywhere. Sam takes his shirt off and climbs on top of you in the soft bed.

"You said you've been craving me, didn't you?" He whispers in your ear, making you moan from the tension and from Cas' grace. He nibbles at your ear and then starts kissing your neck. Your hips slightly buck against his, and he growls in your ear.

"Oh, God, Sam..." His hands trace your body, moving in opposite motions of Cas' grace, filling you deep inside.

"(Y/N),  you're not gonna let Sam have all the fun, are you?" Dean asks.

"She can choose on her own," Sam speaks in a deep husky voice that makes you wrap your arms around him.

"Oh, Sam..." You feel Cas' grace slide down to your panties, and then start vibrating in your core. You moan loudly, shifting so that you are right below Sam's cock. He grinds against you, making it ten times worse. He climbs off of you, leaving you with a slightly empty feeling, but then he pulls your panties off and unhooks your bra. He grabs your legs and pulls you halfway down the bed, and Dean climbs up behind you, shirtless as well. Dean kisses you from his upside down position, while Sam starts licking at your folds. You feel Cas' grace go up to your breasts, applying pressure and circling them, as Sam does the same with his tongue.

"Fuck!" Your moans cause Dean to stop kissing you as you grip the sheets.

"Sam, you're taking her away from me!" Your fingers turn red as you grip the sheets tighter.  You can feel the pressure gathering as the combined pleasure of Sam and Cas builds up.

"You're going to make her come before I get to her." Sam lifts his head up to look at Dean, giving you a moment to catch your breath.

"Wait your turn, Dean." He stands up from the bed, then slides himself into your entrance. You grunt by his size.

"Oh, oh Sam!" Your moans echo in the basement, and they're soon joined by Sam's grunts as he slams into you. He hits your G-spot perfectly every time until the pressure just builds up so much that you orgasm and release and your body goes slack against the bed as Sam keeps going until he reaches orgasm as well. Cas' grace receeds and you both lie there, breathing heavily.

"Calm yourself down and call me when you're ready for round two with the better Winchester," Dean winks.