My Best Friend's Possessed By Who? Part 2 X Casifer

"You did what?" You back up a little.

"Hey hey hey, let's not blame this all on me!"

"You were the one who decided to fuck the devil!" Dean yells at you. Sam silently stands in the corner, as he tried to defend you earlier, but ran out of excuses.

"You know how I am around him! It's not my fault!"

"It's completely your fault! Just cause you couldn't keep it in your pants!"

"Oh please, like you're the expert on keeping it in your pants!"

"At least I didn't have sex with Lucifer!"

"You've definitely made up for it by fucking every girl you meet!"

"That's not the same and you know it!"

"Yet you didn't deny it!"

"Cause it's true!"

"(Y/N). I'm tired of this." Sam walks up behind you and pinches your neck. You immediately black out. When you wake up, Lucifer is sitting next to you.

"Don't scream," he says as a scream builds up.

"What are you doing here?" You gulp, as your voice shakes.

"I heard your little argument. You didn't use your undying love for me as an excuse."

"Shut the hell up."

"What, did you not say you love me last time we met?" Your fear was replaced with anger.

"I don't know, I couldn't hear over your ego."

"Oh sweetheart, I remember specifically you and me, in the bed..." Your eyes start to cloud. "My hands tracing your body, each and every thrust making you grip the sheets, moans erupting from your lips."

"I..." You trail off, engulfed in the memory. You start to feel tingly. He starts rubbing your thigh, sending vibrations to your core. You can feel his grace flowing into you.

"Oh!" You gasp, drinking in the pleasure. You grip his trenchcoat, slightly bucking your hips.

"You like that, (Y/N)?" Your eyes flutter as his grace traces all over your body.

"I-I..." He moves his hand to your clit and you gasp. "Lucifer..."

"Face it, (Y/N). You'll never be able to resist me. I will always be able to control you." His hands trace your body, complimenting his grace. You push yourself away from him, trying to ignore the feelings spreading across your body, making your face red. In a flash, Lucifer is behind you and turns you around, slamming you into the wall. You let out a slight moan. It hurt slightly, but his closeness and his arm across your neck really turns you on. It's getting harder to breathe, but he's stopped using his grace.

"Lucifer..." He reaches underneath your shirt to touch your bare skin. His touch is cold, but he starts attacking your horny spot, making your knees weak. You grab onto his arm, wanting to fight, but having your hand rest there, fingers gripping the arm of his trenchcoat. Your knees are now seriously close to collapsing, but his arm still holds you up, slightly pressing against your neck.

"Luci-" You try to whisper his name, but he cuts you off by throwing you down on the bed. Automatically, his grace is back, quite sudden, making you moan loudly.

"(Y/N?)" Sam and Dean come crashing through the door, looking back and forth between you and Lucifer.

"Ah, Sam and Dean! How nice of you to join us!" Dean pulls out an angel blade.

"What are you doing to her?" He demands.

"You can't guess?" Lucifer traces his hand down your thigh, his finger glowing red, emitting thousands of new feelings, your hips bucking, and you become unable to hold in your moans.

"Leave her alone!" Sam yells.

"Do you really think she wants to be left alone? I mean, look at her!" Your fingers were turning white from gripping the sheets so tightly. You tried to speak, but another wave of pleasure makes you moan instead of forming words.

"Why don't you boys sit down and watch the show?" Lucifer flicks his wrist and the boys fly into chairs, struggling to move. The door slams closed and Lucifer approaches you.

"How you doin' there kiddo?" Your arm shoots out and grabs onto Lucifer.

"Please..." He leans closer.

"Please what?"

"(Y/N)!" Dean's gruff voice shouts.

"Shh," Lucifer says. "(Y/N) has something to say." His piercing blue eyes stare into yours.

St-sto-" You try to tell him to stop, but another wave comes.

"What was that?"

"Fuck me, Lucifer," you manage to get out.

"No!" Dean yells. Lucifer snaps his fingers, and you hear Dean's muffled cries.

"You're being a little too chatty over there." He turns back around and slowly pulls your pants and underwear off. Complimenting the feelings that are already there, he takes off his undergarments and enters you. You moan at the added pleasure, and then he starts thrusting, making the bed frame hit the wall. Every thrust makes you moan and grab onto his trenchcoat, which is the only thing besides his tie still on him. You approach your climax. You come, pleasure flowing out of you. He pulls himself out, redresses, and leaves you trembling. The boys are able to move, but they just sit there, shocked.

"I'll be back, (Y/N)," you hear Lucifer's voice in your head.