Chapter 16

My phone buzzes in my back pocket. I unlock it and see the One Direction 24/7 News Update flashing before my eyes. Liam Payne Buys Pregnancy Tests at Local Drug Store is the title. I start to read the article. 

One of five from the biggest boy band in the world, One Direction's Liam Payne was seen buying five pregnancy tests at local drug store earlier this evening. He has been seen hanging around a young female, about 25, the last month or so. Word has been spread around that Isabel Hanson was dating Niall Horan for less than a day before Bobby Horan and Cynthia Hanson hitched on Sunday, October 28. Louis Tomlinson is now dating Isabel, but could he have some tough competition with the softy of the group? And what about that broken leg of hers? The real question is, is she really pregnant and who's the baby daddy? 

So, I look older than I am and I'm a slut. Awesome! This is just what I need! I tap Louis on the shoulder and hand him my phone. His eyes widen and his mouth drops the farther down he reads. He drops my phone on the cream colored carpet and runs up the stairs. I pick up my phone and follow him to my room. I lean against my door frame and watch as Louis paces back and forth, mumbling something. He looks up at me. He points to my stomach. "That is my, my responsibility! I will not let some magazine bitch say any different!"

"Babe, why don't we go take a shower and you can cool down a bit?" I suggest

"I think that sounds perfect," he smiles as he walks towards me, gently touching his lips to mine. He picks me up bridal style and walks to the bathroom. He places me on the counter and kisses me, again. He moves to me nose, then my cheek, jawline, and my neck. He nibbles on my sweet spot and I tilt my head to the left so he has more room. He slips his/my sweatshirt off and continues to trail kisses down my half naked body. Over the last two weeks or so, three of the five boys have seen me topless. Harry walked in on me and Louis kissing while I was trying to get dressed. Niall forgot to knock when I was stepping in the shower last week and he keeps "accidentally" doing it. Then, there's Louis who just keeps doing... Well, this. Can't say I mind it, though. I especially love it when he licks and nibbles wherever he just kissed my neck. It makes me all warm and tingly inside, I love it! Why did I ever stop liking him? He is seriously so perfect for me. He is currently stripping to his bare, nothing-ness. 

"Why do you keep doing that?" He forces me out of my daze.

"Do what?" 

"Stare at me..."

"Because you're so perfect and I'm just trying to figure out how I became so lucky to get you," I smile at him. He smiles back and places his lips on mine. I finish undressing after we break the kiss while Louis walks over and turns on the faucet. While the water heats up, he grabs a bag from under the sink and puts it on my leg. He walks back to check the water.

"It's good," he says.

We get in and clean off. We step out of the shower and head back to my room, naked. We get dressed and pass out on my bed. It was about 11:11 p.m. My wish came true.

*First Ultrasound*

The morning sickness has been horrible recently. This baby does not like fast food one bit. I am currently sitting in a private room in only a  tank top and underpants with five boys. Harry, Liam, and Zayn are sitting in chairs behind my head, Niall keeps pacing from my head to my feet, and Louis is holding my hand, occasionally hitting Niall to stop going "down there." Someone knocks and the door slowly starts to open.

"Hello, hello. How are we feeling today?"

Instant chatter from the boys, "Pretty good, a little nauseous, anxious, ready to leave."