Chapter 13

ISABELLE

"What the hell, man?!" Harry shouts. My exact thoughts.

"Can I please talk to Isabelle, privately...?" Louis asks the boys.

"If you lay one finger on my girlfriend, I'll lay 10 on you, understand?" Niall informs Louis.

"Completely!" Louis reassured him. Niall nods as they all get up to leave so it's just me and Louis... alone. Liam closes the door and I hear them run down the stairs, with instant chatter. Louis quickly turns to face me and he throws his hand in front of his chest. "I can explain!"

"That would be helpful!"

"What I said is true..." I cut him off.

"Gross!" I said, gagging.

"No, hear me out. I still love you... No, I'm in love with you." That kind of made my heart melt, a little bit. But still, ew! "I can't bear to watch you be with Niall... And the mere thought of you two having sex..." I cut him off, again. 

"Get to your point!"

"I can't let you be with him. The way we look at each other feels like we're the only two people in the world. I just take one look at your beautiful face and..." He starts stroking my cheek and slowly presses his lips to mine. I don't stop him because I do still have feelings for him. I'm in love with him, too. Why is this so complicated? He slides his tongue across my bottom lip. I hesitate for a moment then agree by opening my mouth. I'm such a horrible person... I'm cheating on Niall... But, when I kiss Louis, sparks fly. I feel legit electricity between us. He moved his hand from my cheek and onto my hip, pulling me closer as our kiss deepends. He slides his hands across my sides to my back, roaming freely. I should not be enjoying this as much as I am. Could I really still love Louis? After everything he put me through? He starts to lay me down on the bed, placing himself on top, never breaking the kiss. Amazing kiss, I might add. He slowly starts to undo my shirt, as I do the same for him. We both slide our shirts off and he goes for my bra. My hands start to roam his muscled body as he slides the straps from my shoulders. He slides his hands down my sides and across my lower abdomen to reach the button of my jeans. I undo his belt, button, and zipper. We slide each other's pants off; still not breaking the kiss. I reach for the band of his yellow boxers and slide them off, throwing them on the floor with the rest of our clothes. He slides my bra off and lightly grazes my breasts before slowly moving his hands to my pink lace panties. His hands are so soft. They feel so amazing against the bruise I earned, from falling down the stairs, on my lower left hip. His fingers curl around the band of my undies while our tongues wrestle with each other. I like him so much. I haven't felt these sparks with Niall. He slowly slides them off my hips and down my legs, grazing my inner thighs in the process. I feel something hard pressed against my thigh. I didn't know they could get that big... Oh, jeez! I'm getting more turned on by the second! He started to inch his way inside me. I feel the vibration against my lips from his slight moan. I can't help but smile. He moves his way in and out, slow, at first, but getting faster. This is way more pleasurable than last time! We deepen our kiss even more. He's going a bit faster. We both hit our climax a few minutes later and he flops next to me on the bed. We are both breathing heavily.

"That... Was... Amazing... Baby...!" Louis says between breaths. I am such a horrible girlfriend!

"Don't call me that!" I spit out, a little pissed at myself.

"What's wrong?" He's now looking at me, but I'm still looking at the ceiling.

"I'm with Niall. I just cheated on him with one of his best mates... After just making up with him because I lied about being with you. That was supposed to be me and him, not you and me! I'm the worst girlfriend ever!" I hear footsteps coming from the hallway. We quickly scurry under the covers; just in time, too! Someone knocks and Harry barges into my room. I cuddle up into Louis' chest as he pulls me closer to him. 

"Whatcha doin'?" Harry mocks with the biggest smirk on his face!

"Waiting for you to leave." Louis says, mocking Harry's tone. 

"In that case, I'll make myself comfortable." He walks over and sits on the couch in the left corner. Louis lets go of me, so I flop back on the bed, completely covering myself. "When's my turn?" Harry winks at me. I want to slap that smirk off so bad! 

"When pigs fly!" I shout. 

"Whew! Harsh! I like it!" He winks again.

"Harry, can you please leave the room? I need to talk to Louis... Privately." 

"That's not the best idea after what just happened!" I hear a familiar, very irritated voice from the hallway. I turn my head to the left and do not like who I am looking at...