Chapter 33

"Hey, Louis?"

"Yes, baby?"

"Why don't we go back upstairs?"

"Is everything okay?"

"No, I'm really dizzy and I want to lie down."

"Okay, sweetie." He walks over to the hot tub and picks me up out of it, carrying me back inside. He sets me down on my bed and grabs me my owl pajamas. "Are you okay to put these on?"

"If I stand up, I may collapse," I inform him.

"Do you need to go to a doctor?"

"No, I think I just need some rest."

"Okay, sweetheart," he says, putting my pajamas on me.

"Thank you," I say, giving him a kiss. I lay on my stomach, closing my eyes, and try to get comfortable with little success. I hear Louis rustle things around my room before climbing into bed with me. I feel him lift my shirt up and start running his fingers against my back. This little action soothes me enough to fall asleep.

The next day

I wake up with Louis' arms wrapped around me and the sound of four very loud children bouncing around the house. I hear Niall come upstairs as he screams, "Hello, love birds!" He comes into my room and takes a seat on my couch.

"Niall, what time is it?" I ask, groggily.

"Three in the afternoon."

"No way!"

"Yes way! You two must have had a lot of fun, huh?" He winks at me.

"Until I got super dizzy, yeah."

"He worked you too hard!"

"You know, I can hear you!" Louis says in the sexiest sleepy voice ever. I kiss his cheek and get up to go to the bathroom.

Two weeks later

"Liam, come here," I whisper from the bathroom.

"Yeah?" He says, joining me.

"Close the door!" He does so. "Look!" I show him and he hugs me.

"What's the plan?"

"I need you to stay here but get everyone else out, especially Louis! Emilie can stay, too, I just want everyone else to be surprised."

"I've got your back!" He disappears for a few minutes and I hear everyone leave. He comes back upstairs not three minutes later and asks what next.

"I have tons of pictures of Louis and me, so I want them printed out and I'll announce it that way."

"Sounds cute!" I pick out 250 pictures and send them to be printed off. Once we get them, we start making words out of them on the floor.

Forty five minutes pass and they walk back inside.

DOUBLE TROUBLE! is what we wrote out of the pictures. Louis hugs me and the rest of the group follows.