Chapter 8

Niall led the boys upstairs and around the corner. One by one, they filed into my room; jaws dropping and eyes popping as they saw me. Louis came in after Niall, then Liam, Harry, and, finally, Zayn. They stood in a half circle at the edge of my bed. Liam was looking at my posters, Zayn was admiring my awards, Harry was drooling at the pictures of me and my friends, Louis was looking at my leg, and Niall was standing next to me, running his fingers through my hair. Niall sat down next to me and everyone turned their focus to us. After it was dead silent for about five minutes, Louis finally spoke up.

"Uh... What happened?" He pointed to my cast.

"Do you want the whole story in detail or the not so detailed version?" Niall asked them. They all looked at each other and nodded. They took a seat on the floor and looked very interested.

"Detailed!" They said it at the same time. I think they might have practiced that... Niall and I looked at each other and smiled. We looked back at them.

"Well..." Niall started. He has the biggest grin on his face! "We were going to..." He cleared his throat, putting the fist he made to his mouth. He pulled his hand away and continued. "...uh..."

"Did you two have sex?! Is that what he's trying to say?!" Louis blurted out. He was looking at me.

"We were going to. Then I realized that we didn't have anything to... You know... Protect us. So, I went to run downstairs to get one of the bathroom down there. I tumbled down the stairs, not realizing that I missed a step, and a bone jolted through my calf, and I severely damaged my knee. So, I was rushed to the hospital and put into immediate surgery." I told them. They looked impressed that I blurted that out like it was nothing.

Niall cleared his throat, again. "Yeah... Uh... What she said."

"Ok. Now that that's out of the way, I have 7 questions." Louis is on a role today! The other boys are still in utter shock.

"Shoot!" I told him.

"1) Are both of you virgins? 2) If not, were you each others first time? 3) How bad did it hurt? 4) Are your parents some kind of wild animals that they have to keep condoms everywhere? 5) Weren't you worried about them finding you? 6) Where are they, anyway? 7) When are you going to let us sign your cast?"

"Ok. 1) Yes 2) I want it to be 3) Like someone stabbed me repeatedly with a fork 4) No 5) Nope! 6) My parents are divorced and my mom is on a business trip until Sunday, so, she's going to miss my birthday. And 7) There's a sharpie over there. Pick whatever color you want and sign away!" He laughed as he got up to get the sharpies I had laying on my desk. He took red and tossed the other three markers to the still-frozen-in-shock weirdos on the floor. He bent over and started signing; his butt right in Harry's face! I don't know why they are acting so weird. They're acting like we just went at it right in front of them! I looked and Niall and he kissed me; more like made out with me! Zayn snapped back to reality and started screaming at us to get a room. We broke from the make out session and Niall yelled back, "We are in a room!" We all laughed. Liam and Harry snapped back to reality.

"Ew, Louis! Get your ass out of my face!" Louis moved his bum back and forth, hitting Harry in the nose.

"Don't act like you don't love it!" He circled his arm and slapped his butt with his palm. He's got a nice one, I might add. Harry got up next to sign my cast in burnt orange. He signed the very top, by my thigh.

"I like how that's the spot you picked!" I told him. He smiled and kept signing. He's in the same position as Louis was. Liam looked up at me.

"So, tell us about yourself." He's still sitting on the floor and everyone, except Harry, turned their attention to me. I'm leaning against my head board with several pillows propping me up. My fingers are intertwined, laying on my stomach.