Chapter 32

Going against what Louis says, I move my naked self on top of him. I kiss him, hard, and start moving my hands up and down his entire body. I pull off his shirt, exposing his beautiful, muscular body, only breaking our kiss for a moment. I lay directly on top of him so my breasts are touching his bare chest. He moves his hands to touch them, and I don't stop him. We both slightly moan under the kiss but continue with what we're doing. I lift myself up a little bit and move my hands down to his Calvin Klein boxer briefs. I trace his V-line with my index finger, slightly moving into his pants before I decide to tease him a little bit. I can feel that he's getting more turned on as I do this, it's a great feeling. My hand moves to his jeans, unbuttoning and unzipping them before tearing them off. I decide to repeat his moves by rubbing my hand on the outside of his underwear. His hardness scale quadruples as I do this and I can't wait to take him all in my mouth, but I need to resist for a moment. Eager, I poke my finger through the little hole and say hello with my index finger. I move my hand out of the way and press myself entirely on top of him, pinning him down with his hands above his head. I move my legs so my knees are by his hips and our "no-no squares" are in line. I press mine against his and start moving my body up and down. We break our kiss and I move my lips to his neck, lightly sucking and nibbling.

"Oh, Isabel! Oh my- oh, yes! Please, push harder! Just like that, baby, yes! Keep going, don't stop, yes!" Although this is pleasurable for me, too, I am doing this for him. I stop grinding against him and move my body down the bed, kissing my way down. I decide to pull his boxers off before I'm even half way down his body, continuing to kiss his bare skin before I finally make it to his highly erected friend. I start to kiss and lick before I take him all in my mouth. I suck and twirl my tongue around it and all I hear is Louis screaming, "Isabel! Ah! Baby, that feels amazing!" After about another minute or so, he explodes in my mouth. I swallow everything and go up by him for air.

"How the hell did you get so good at that?!" Louis questions with delight.

"I had to make my man feel pleasured, does he?"

"He is very pleasured! It's nice not having to worry about any of the boys, or Nikki barging in, or having to worry about Emilie crying."

"It is really nice, so, we should take advantage of it. Bed, shower, pool, or hot tub?"

"Why can't we have all four?"

"I didn't say we couldn't, I'm just asking which one should be first."

"Put on your sexiest bathing suit, I'll meet you outside," he tells me, already getting up out of bed. He closes the door and I start heading for my dresser. I pick out my neon yellow, partially see-through, pure lace bikini. It came with an under layer but, I want it to be extremely revealing. I put it on so he will be able to see everything and, let's just say, I'm really glad that I shaved earlier, otherwise, this would be really embarrassing. I check myself in the mirror one last time and head for the backyard, grabbing two towels on the way. I slide open the back door and go toward Louis, who is already waiting in the pool.

"At-hem," I say, trying to get his attention. He turns around, wide-eyed. "You like?"

"I love! The only thing I would enjoy more is if there was nothing over your... anything."

"Well, have at it, babe. I'm all yours." He grabs my hands and whisks me into the middle of the pool. He immediately goes under water and starts rubbing his face into my vagina. It feels like a vibrator the way he's moving and I've never enjoyed a feeling so much in my entire life. He moves his hands to my butt and squeezes one cheek in each hand, making me even more excited. He soon runs out if breath and has do come up for air. When he does, he pins me against the side of the pool and says, "I've always wanted to do dirty things to you in here, baby."

"Where shall we begin?" I ask, dropping few hints in the tone of my voice.

"I'd love to skinny dip with you." The way he said that turned me on so much! I look down and realize that he doesn't even have a suit on.

"You have control of my body tonight, Lou. I am giving you all of me to do whatever you want with." I can see in his eye how excited he is while his hands go to untie the string of the top part on my bikini. My breasts are exposed and he throws my top outside of the pool, making a loud thud, as it is sopping wet. I feel something against the inside of my leg and I look down to see Louis', once again, highly erected penis. I know how eager he is, but I want to be in control. I slam my lips to his and pin him against another edge of the rectangular pool. He puts one hand under water and draws one swift line in the middle of my area, making me wild. He moves his hands up my thigh and to the side of my bottoms, pulling them down and tossing them outside of the pool, as well. He spins us around and pins me against the edge and roughly, but sexily, presses his lips to mine before entering his "friend" into me. Slowly, he starts to move in and out, making the water splash more as time goes on. We take turns pinning each other against the walls of the pool and moving a little bit faster while our hands roam.

"Isabel!" Louis cries as I move my lips to his neck, still moving faster. "Isabel, yes!" He cries again, this time, exploding inside of me. He lets out a sigh and falls backwards into the water, I fall forward and meet his lips. We come back up for air and Louis says, "I love you so much and you are just so good to me. I don't even know how many times you have made me feel like that!"

"I told you, babe, you have control of my body, but I have control of your pleasure," I kiss him again.

"When do you want to go into the hot tub?"

"Now," he gets out of the pool, picks me up, and rushes me to the hot tub, gently placing me inside. He put me, I think unknowingly, on top of one of the jets, and between that with the hot water, I am getting very, very excited.