Chapter 35

10 more years!

Emilie is now 23 and married to Gregory and they have two beautiful children, Maya and Dustin. She is artistically gifted and is having one of her paintings being put in our local museum.

Stevin is 20 and engaged to Darleen. He is academically gifted and is in college to become a brain surgeon.

Bela is 19 and in college to become a lawyer. She is living a very happy life and plans on marrying her boyfriend, Brandon, of three years after school. He has proposed to her twice but she wants to wait until she has her degree and can stay focused.

Kellin is 18 and was diagnosed with ADHD at age three. He leads a fairly normal life and is able to stay focused as long as he takes his medication. He decided that college is not for him but he is in the process of buying a studio to pursue his photography career.

Halie is also 18 and she went to beauty school during high school and is now working at a local salon. She is dating a very nice boy, Timothy, and is having his child. They plan on getting married within the next few months.

Liddie is 16 and her plan is to finish high school and move to New York City so she can become a writer. She has written several creative stories that have been published on social media along with in magazines. She has been offered several writing positions in New York, San Francisco, and California, but she has not accepted since she is still in school.

Braydin is also 16 and he is a very skilled swimmer. His dream is to one day be in the Olympics and make his mark. He has been swimming for his high school and has been offered three full scholarships to colleges around the world.

Zoie is 15 and is currently a fashion designer and model for Victoria's Secret. She is still in school and manages to maintain a 3.7 GPA while still modeling.

Jayleen is 13 and she is homeschooled for the reason being I want to make sure she understands everything. She is living a fairly normal life and wants to be a translator when she gets older. We have taught her sign language so she can communicate better and she has flourished in it.

Leeum is 12 and musically gifted, just like his dad! He is homeschooled upon request so he can help keep an eye out for Jayleen. He wants to be a singer and song writer when he gets older. However, if that backfires, he still wants to work in the music industry.

Zain is 10 and he is gifted dancer. He does tap, jazz, and modern dance when he is not at school. He is also very handy with technology and has become very known for videos that he posts on YouTube.

Louis and I are very proud of our kids. Watching them grow up into the young men and women we wanted them to be is truly amazing. We moved to Manhattan fifteen years ago since our house was getting too small to function. We now live in a thirteen bedroom, seven bathroom house right next to Liam, Nikki, and their four kids on one side. Zayn and Harry live on the other side with their wives and kids. Zayn married Perry and they have Lizzy and Lindsey. Harry is married to a girl named Eliza and they have Hannah, Raychil, Bethany, Emma, Jackson, and Samie. Niall, his fiancé, and two kids live with us. His wife's name is Gloria and they have Fredi and Kaylen. Emilie lives a few streets away from us and Stevin lives just on the other side of town. Bela is going to Ohio State University and the rest of my kids live in our house until they can afford their own place. One Direction has broken up as touring band but they still perform at local concerts here and there. We all are still very close friends and I hope that we stay this close forever.