10.

Natsu's P.O.V.

I woke up in a dark room. I was tied up and i couldn't move much. I felt so weak. The poison drained my powers. I tried to see if there was someone with me in the room, but it was too dark to see. I couldn't do anything else but wait.

"Where even am i...?" i whispered to myself.

"You're in our quest room." familiar voice told me.

Short old man stepped out if the shadows.

"You... You... What are you doing? You're the one who gave us the job..." i was really confused.

"I will explain, good good... " man laughed a bit.

I didn't anwser. I just looked at his insane face.

"The mission was fake. I was the one who shot you." Man grinned at me.

"You betrayed us!" i yelled.

"Yes i did... Good good. My name is Dott." He told me.

I heard someone open the door in the darkness. Man with red hair and a girl with silver hair came inside.

"This is Rasya..." Dott pointed at the redhead.

"And this is Traz." He pointed at the silver haired lady.

"Why am i here...? And why in the world am i tied up?" i started to get pissed.

"I kidnapped you." that Traz said with annoying laughter.

"What!? So you three made up a fake mission to kidnap me!? What about the monster!?" i was so angry.

"Let's put him into the machine." Dott said

"Wai- what???" i realised what he said.

Traz came closer to me and whispered some kind of spell. Then she tapped my both hands and feet. They felt weird. I looked at my hands and realised i couldn't move them. They slowly turned into a stone. I panicked a bit.

"Now... Rasya, please." Traz stepped aside.

Rasya removed me from the ropes. I struggled, but he dragged me at another room. I looked around and saw big machine. Middle of it was a huge crystal ball.

"Put the boy inside, good good." Dott pushed big yellow button and the crystal ball opened.

Rasya pushed me inside of it and Dott closed the ball. I yelled and tried to open the crystal ball. I started to feel my power come back.

"Hey, what was your name again?" Rasya stepped next to the ball.

"You don't know guy's name who you kidnapped..." i huffed angrily.

"Natsumi Dragon? Or was it Natashi Draggen?" Traz laughed at her own joke.

I didn't say anything, i just gritted my teeth.

"Are you getting angry?" Traz smiled evily at me.

"Oh what i heard about you... Oh yes. Your father left you! It was that Dragon! I think that he didn't like you at all..." Rasya said.

"Stop that..." i murmured.

"And... Do you know what happened to the little kitty cat who was with you?" Traz put her hand on the crystal ball.

"What did you do to Happy!?!?" I got so angry that if i could somehow got out of the ball i would murder them all.

"I turned him into a stone figure!" Traz screamed as she danced insanely around.

"I... I... I WILL..." I whispered as i looked at my hands, which were still turned into stone.

"You what???" Rasya asked.

"I WILL FUCKING TEAR YOU APART!!! YOU'RE SO DEAD NOW!!!" I raged and punched the ball with my head.

"He fell for it... " Dott said as he came closer.

I looked at them with murdering eyes. Then green lighting strikes on me inside the ball. It devoured my magic power. Slowly but painfully.

"You moron!" Traz was still dancing.

"We made you angry because that makes you more powerful. Now our machine is taking all your magic powers and we can use it to make strongest army ever!!! GOOD GOOD GOOD!!!" Dott yelled.

Lighting striked again. It hurted so much. It felt like my whole body is exploding from the inside. I couldn't do anything else but to cry out in pain.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Erza's P.O.V.

Master decided our teams. Every team had a dragonslayer with them. So that means we had only three teams. Team one was me, Laxus, bixlow, freed and evergreen. Team two was Wendy, Carla, Lucy, Gray and Juvia. And the team three was Gajeel, Levy, Panther Lily, Jet and Droy.
Our teams were ready to leave.

"So... Is it clear to everyone what we're doing?" I asked.

I got few confused looks. I sighed and cleared my throat.

"Each team has a dragonslayer, so dragonslayers use their nose to find any clues of Natsu. If someone finds something, the rest of the team will start seacring in certain areas." i explained one more time.

"Okay. Our team is going east!" Gajeel yelled.

Levy, Panther Lily, Jet and Droy followed Gajeel as they leaved.
Then Wendy stepped foward.

"Our team is going to north..." she said with tiny voice.

Carla, Lucy, Juvia and Gray walked by her side as they left. Juvia was of course right next to Gray. (Gruviaaa 😘)

"my team is heading towards west." Laxus said with almost no emotion.

"Okay, let's go." I said to my teammates.

Me, Laxus and unison raid left too.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Third person's P.O.V.
(at the place where Natsu is)

Dott sat down on his throne. He watched the salmon haired dragonslayer. Lighting inside the ball was still going on full power. Natsu had still some of his magic powers left. He cried out everytime lightning hit him.

"How is he still having so much power in him?" Rasya walked around the room.

"He is really strong. Normal mage would be almost dead by now. I actually didn't think he would be this strong. But it's only better for us... Good, good, good." Dott said with a smirk.

"I thought he was normal mage..." Rasya walked next to the ball, he looked very closely at the dragonslayer.

"He is a dragonslayer, you smartass." Traz was staring at aquarium, which was at the end of the room.

Traz pointed one of the fishes and whispered a spell. Fish turnes into a stone. Fish slowly fell down in the water. Traz giggled at herself.

"She is totally insane..." Rasya said.

"Don't start that stupid fight again. Good good." Dott said angrily.

Suddenly room's big wooden door slammed open and two mages ran inside.

"Master! We saw mages in the forest!" Other said as he kneeled down.

"Which guild? Don't tell me..." Dott jumped up from his throne.

"I think they're from Fairy Tail." other one said.

"Prepare to attack if they find us!" Dott shouted.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

And... Done! Yaash! I love writing this book. I have so much ideas which i want to use. Thank you all for reading 😘 i hope you enjoy!

Dott is preparing to fight. Fairy Tail might be near of Dott's hiding place. Which team will find Dott and others?

~Kawaii_firemage