"I love you"

Little blue exceed flew through the sky towards the guild of Fairy Tail. Smell of flowers filled the area around the guild. Exceed landed on the ground right in front of the door. He sighed and went inside.

"Happy!!!" Someone yelled.

"He is coming! I fooled him, I told that Master is angry about something." Happy giggled.

"Good work. How about her?" Master asked as he walked downstairs.

"She's coming too! I made sure about that." Wendy said happily.

"Good. Is everything ready?" Master asked.

"Yeah. I think so. Ah! By the way, I was thinking that... Is it too early for this? I mean it's only been three weeks since it happened." Mira said, she seemed worried.

"It's okay Mira. He's been so upset after it... They need this." Erza said.

"Hey hey! They're soon here!" Levi whispered.

"Let's hide!" Happy whispered.

"Shh! They're  coming!" Someone whispered. 

The door opened. 

"Hey??? Anyone here?" It was Lucy. 

"Why did we even need to come here quickly? Is Master really angry???" Natsu frowned.

There was a long silence between the two of them. They just looked at each other. 

Guild members were hiding and counting."One...Two.....Three.............. SURPRISE!!!!!!!!"

Natsu and Lucy both fell down. They looked at everyone with really surprised faces.

"Yay!" Wendy put the lights on.

"Oh my gosh....." Lucy's jaw dropped as she saw the guild.

There was flowers everywhere. Beautiful lighs were placed on the tables. And there was a huge paper on the wall, which said ...

"Gongratulations Lucy and Natsu!!!!" Eveyone yelled.

"What???" Natsu said as he got up.

Lucy was still sitting on the floor. Natsu gave her a hand, Lucy blushed a little as she took his hand.

"What is this?" Lucy asked.

Mira smiled warmly. "Your party." She said.

"Ours? What for?" Natsu asked.

Lucy only blushed more. " Natsu..."

"Yea?" Natsu turned towards Lucy.

Lucy whispered something in his ear. Natsu looked confused for a second.

"Ah? That for?" He said.

The guild was quiet for a moment. Everyone was looking at each other awkwardly.

"It's a goddamn time for you to get together." Gajeel said.

Natsu frowned. Lucy smiled brightly.

"Well, When did you confess, Natsu?" Erza asked with a smirk on her face.

Natsu looked uneasy. He opened his mouth to say something, but closed it right away.

"Are you being shy???" Gray teased him.

"No!" Natsu said loudly.

"Aww... I didn't know that Natsu can be shy." Mira tried to pet Natsu's head, but Natsu jumped away as he saw her hand got closer.

Everyone started laughing. Natsu pouted and sat on the bench next to him.

"Our thing was viral actually before all the... Y'know the demon stuff." Lucy whispered the last part to Erza, Mira, Wendy and Juvia.