19.

Sting's P.O.V.

I whispered my plan to Rogue. He smirked at me and we both got ready to attack. Rosart was just standing there and he looked at us.

"What now? Are you gonna flee or something???" He said and stopped smiling.

"Rogue... Now." I said really quietly and luckily Rogue heard me.

We turned on the dragonforce and we started running towards him. Rogue ran at the other side of the room and I stopped moving.

"Eh? What is this?" Rosart was confused.

Rogue quickly turned into a shadow and started going in circle around Rosart before he could teleport.

"Stop that!!!" Rosart tried to teleport, but Rogue kicked him everytime he tried.

"Now Sting!" Rogue yelled at me.

"Yeah!!!" I responded.

I started creating my attack. Rogue kept Rosart in the circle. My magic slowly increased more until it was a size of my fist.

"Rogue! Hold him there!!!" I started running towards Rosart and Rogue.

Rogue kept circling Rosart.

"Hey! What are you doing!? Stop that!!!" Rosart started getting angry.

"Now!!!" Rogue yelled.

I jumped. "White dragon's fist!!!"

I saw Rosart's face turn pale. Rogue jumped away from Rosart. My attack hit the roof above him.

"Ha! You fucking missed!" Rosart burst out laughing like crazy.

"No I didn't!" I smirked and jumped to punch the roof once again.

Roof cracked and Rosart's smile dropped. The roof fell apart and landed right on top of Rosart who didn't get enough time to teleport. We waited for a little time, but no moving, sounds or anything.

"I think we won..." Rogue said.

"Yes. He's not getting up anymore." I said and started holding my arm again.

"Are you okay?" Rogue tapped my shoulder.

"Uh, yeah... I'm just afraid that my arm is broken..." I sighed.

Suddenly ruins of the roof started glowing blue. Me and Rogue both were frightened and we jumped backwards.

"You are so dead!!!!" Rosart popped out of the ruins and he was creating a glowing magic ball on his hands.

"How!? That was so much weight that he should have crushed!!!" Rogue yelled.

Rosart smiled once again and he giggled. "Time explosion!!!" his glowing attack kinda like teleported and it was right in front of me.

I closed my eyes, I really thought his attack would hit me.

"Sting!" I heard Rogue's voice.

I felt the heat of Rosart's magic right in front of my face. I was ready to take it, I couldn't escape anymore.

"Watch out!" Sudden female voice shouted next to me.

I heard how she took a heavy breath.

"Moon blast!!!"

I opened my eyes. I saw a girl blasting light blue magic towards Rosart's. Her attack hit him and Rosart flew backwards and lost his consciousness. Rogue stood there with his mouth wide open. I looked at the girl who saved us. She was really pretty. Long, reddish blond hair, Big bright green eyes, really happy appearance. I smiled at her.