17.

Erza's P.O.V.

"I think I heard one more scream!" Wendy said in panic.

"Which way?" Gray was already turning to the left hallway.

"No the other way!" Gajeel shouted to Gray.

"I know!" Gray turned and sprited behind us.

I facepalmed at the same time with Lucy.

Gajeel suddenly stopped "I saw someone..." he said.

"Where?" I asked and looked around.

"Here." voice came behind us.

There was a long man standing behind us. He had long silver hair on ponytail. He smiled.

"Who are you?" I asked with serious tone.

"Me? Oh... I am Rosart. I am Zeref's right hand, his creation. I am half demon." He said with sinister smile.

"What? Half...!?" Gray and Gajeel looked at each other.

"Yes. You got a problem with it?" Rosart asked and put his hand into his pockets.

"Gray, Lucy ,Wendy and Gajeel keep going!" I shouted.

Others started running. Rosart disappeared and he like teleported in their way.

"No no no no... You're not goong anywhere. Lord Zeref and his guest needs their own time and space." Rosart laughed.

"We need to go!" Gray used his magic and tried to hit Rosart with his ice sword.

Rosard dodged it easily and he kicked Gray on his head. Gray flew behind and Lucy catched him.

"Gray-san!" Wendy shouted.

Gajeel was now trying to attack. He swung his iron hand towards Rosard, but Rosard dodged again and hit Gajeel on his legs.

"Let me try." I said and stepped forward.

"Oh you can't fight me. You're all too weak!" Rosard shouted and he grabbed something out of his pocket.

Rosart teleported again. This time he appeared next to me. He grabbed my arm.

"Mind magic, Break!" He yelled and I felt huge pain in my arm.

"Erza!!!" Lucy screamed my name.

I fell on my knees, holding my arm. Rosart was laughing.

"You cannot surpass me, never!" He smiled.

"Yes I can!" Someone yelled behind us.

"Sting-san?" Wendy asked.

"Yep... And Rogue too." Sting was smiling, Rogue turned back to his human form from a shadow.

"You guys came to help us!!??" Gajeel asked.

"Yeah. We heard about Natsu-san so we decided to come help you." Rogue said.

"Who are you? Another stupid guild members?" Rosart asked with really annoying voice.

"We are the ones who're gonna kick your ass!" Sting yelled.

"Go!" Rogue said at us.

"Yeah!" I yelled.

We started running towards the end if the hallway. Rosart of course teleported in front of us.

"Keep running!" Sting ordered.

I hesitated for a while, but I obeyed him, just like the rest of my team did. Just when Gajeel was almost touching Rosart, Rogue turned into a shadow and attacked towards Rosart. Rosart had to teleport away, or the attack would have hit him. My team got through. Sting showed his thumb and we kept running.

"Yes! We got through!" Gray celebrated a little.

"We did, but now we need to prepare ourselfes for a bigger battle." I said.

"That's truth..." Wendy said.

"Hey... Where's Panther Lily and Carla???" Lucy asked suddenly.

"Don't worry." Gajeel smirked. "I send them to search Natsu."

"You did? When?" Gray looked surprised.

"Just before we met that psycho." He smirked again.

"I have to admit... That was a clever move." I said. "Enough of talking."

I heard Lucy say something quietly. "Natsu... i'm coming..."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Natsu's P.O.V.

I looked at my brother who was preparing himself. I didn't have any idea what he was doing.

"Aargh!" Once again pain flashes through my body.

"Stay still. Soon it will happen, Natsu. Are you ready?" Zeref turned towards the table, which was full of old papers and books.

"I am." I said with a grunt.

"Now, This will hurt a little... Or maybe this will hurt a lot, but this needs to be done." Zeref summoned a book of E.N.D on his hand.

"What are you going to do?" I asked as I was holding my head.

"I'm going to change you to E.N.D form... I am really sorry." Zeref opened the book.

"AAAAAARRGHH!" My scream got louder than before.

My vision was going blurry really fast. I saw Zeref standing in front of me and he was saying some kind of spells. I screamed again. One smell was covering my every sense. Blood. I smelled my own blood everywhere.

"We meet again..." I heard a voice in my head.

"How are you doing these days?" Voice was deep and dark.

"What the hell!?" I was pulling my hair in pain.

"I'm taking over you. I'm going to be the one who makes chooses now."

My whole body felt hot, like on fire. I saw red everywhere.

"Can you see? Can you feel? Are you in pain"

My voice was cracking , because of all the screaming. Only thing I could think was... Lucy...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Carla's P.O.V.

Panther Lily was flying next to me. We had been searching for Natsu, but nothing was found yet.

"AAARGHH!" Scream filled the mansion with fear.

"Was that Natsu?" Lily asked me.

"I think it was..." I said.

Suddenly my vision went blurry and I saw something.

I saw fire, everywhere. I saw Lucy, in a big room middle of black smoke cloud. She was crying, fire was all around her. Then I saw blood. Blood on floor, on walls, even on the roof. Lucy was sad, scared and panicking. Then I saw whole fairy tail, everyone in our guild was standing in front of a ruins of mansion. They were crying. Again blood everywhere, but something what I saw made me almost cry. In front of crying Happy, there was bloody scarf. Natsu's scarf.

"Carla!!!" Lily was shouting in front of me.

"What...?" I sat down on the floor.

"You were spacing out... Did you saw something." Lily seemed worried.

"Indeed... I saw." I said with my eyes wide open.

"Carla! Lily!" Lucy was running towards us.

"Carla!" Wendy kneeled beside me.

"Lucy... I need to tell you something. I saw something terrible... I..." I tried to speak normally.

"Okay... Well, go on." Lucy said.

"I saw you and whole guild crying... In front of you was a... bloody... white... scarf..."
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I feel bad... Such a cliffhanger... Wow. Well, I will start writing next one soon, so you don't have to wait so long time. Anyways... Thank you for reading! ☆⌒(ゝ。∂) You guys are so nice! Arigatoooooo

∑d(゚∀゚d)

~Kawaii_firemage