7

Gray's P.O.V. (surprise :D)

Natsu and Erza were yelling now. I looked at Lucy who was almost crying. 'oh my fucking god... This is going great.' i thought.

"Natsu! You're injured! WE ARE NOT GOING TO CONTINUE!" Erza was pointing at the bleeding pinkette.

"But-!" Natsu didn't finish as he fell on the ground.

"Hoi!" i quickly ran up to that flame idiot as everyone stared.

"Don't just stand there!" i yelled at Erza.

"You're right. We have to go to the nearest infirmary as fast as we can." Erza was walking in a circle.

"Happy. Can you fly him to the guild...?" Lucy asked, Happy was standing quiet.

"Happy! No matter how shocked you are, we have to help Natsu! You're the only one who can carry him fastest to the guild!" Lucy yelled as she cried.

"A... Aye!" Happy grabbed Natsu's scarf.

Just when the two was going to fly, the monster came out of nowhere and it roared damn loud.

"Protect Happy so they can leave!" I shouted.

Erza summonded her swords, Lucy took her keys and i created ice in my hand. Monster didn't even look at us. It stared at Natsu, who was still bleeding badly.

"Do not let that monster touch him! Remember what the old geezer said!" Erza said. Me and Lucy nobbed.

Monster took it's first step against us. It roared and swung it's claws at us. It almost hit Erza. Erza attacked, she hit the monster with one of her swords. Monster didn't care about the swords that hit it, monster just kept attacking crazily.

"The fuck is wrong with that thing!?" I yelled as my ice cannon fired.

"Happy! Quick!" Lucy screamed and summoned taurus.

Happy took Natsu by the scarf and rose up from the ground.

"Aaaaah!!!" Lucy screamed as she flied a long way behind us.

"Lucy! Are you a
Okay!?" Happy asked shocked.

"Yea... Just hurry up with Natsu..." she got up shaking, but she walked back at Erza and I.

"I'm going. Please don't get killed." Happy flied away from us leaving us fighting.

"Now! Retreat!" Erza yelled.

We ran away from the monster and went to somewhere safe. Lucy didn't look injured by anyway so we were all good.

"Fuck that creature... And we were supposed to kill that?" i said.

"Well... That was the mission. But we absolutely cannot continue it without our all team members." Erza sat down on the big rock.

"Hopefully that thing isn't going after Happy and Natsu..." Lucy sat down too.

"That would be pain in the ass." i anwsered.

Happy's P.O.V.

I flied with Natsu on my arms. I tried to fly as fast as i could. Natsu was just hanging on my hands. I listened and looked around but i luckily didn't see or hear that thing.

"Quickly quickly!" I muttered as i saw our guild far far away.

Natsu staerted suddenly moving. He choughed and jolted awake.

"H...happy?" He said with a weak voice.

"Hang on Natsu! We're almost there!" I said and tried to speed up again.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Sorry... I haven't updated in a while. And sorry for my shitty writing. Well english isn't my first language. So if you find mistakes, feel free to comment so i can fix them

Thank ya all (o^▽^o)

~Kawaii_firemage