Chapter Ten

Alice laid on her side with Loki's body pressed against her back with his arms wrapped tightly around her. She sighed in content as she wiggled her hips to try and get closer to him. Loki kissed her neck and cheek and then her head. She turned around to face him and kissed him sweetly and pulled back to gaze into his eyes. She giggled as Loki rolled back on top of her and kissed her deeply. The following morning, Alice and Loki awoke to a loud banging on her door.

"Alice? Are you awake? Alice!" Tony called out.

"Shit!" She exclaimed as the two rolled out of bed and hurried to put on some clothes.

"Alice?" Tony asked.

"Yeah?" She replied.

"It's been almost two hours since breakfast was served. Can I come in?" Tony inquired.

"No!" Alice called out.

"Why not?" Tony inquired.

"I'm not decent yet." Alice said.

"Where's Loki?" He asked angrily.

"He's in the bathroom." Alice lied.

"Alright. Hurry up. You have more training to do." Tony told her.

The two could hear him walking down the hall as they finished putting on their clothes. Alice let out a sigh of relief and Loki chuckled softly as he looked over at Alice.

"So, I'm assuming we don't tell anyone about us." Loki spoke.

"You're damn right." She sighed.

"I don't think he likes me very much. He told me I shouldn't hurt you and once our training is over I'm to leave immediately." Loki told her.

"Sounds like him. We just won't say anything, alright? How hard can that be?" Alice chuckled nervously.

"Well, there are cameras in every room but the showers and bedrooms." Loki pointed out.

"Right." Alice said softly.

"So, we just have our little fun in here." He told her.

"Sounds good to me." Alice smiled.

She giggled as Loki wrapped his arms around her and kissed her deeply. Alice took his face into her hands and returned the kiss. She arched her back slightly and pulled back first.

"You're a really good kisser." Alice chuckled.

"Well, thank you." Loki smirked.

Loki slid his hands down her back and squeezed her rear, causing her to slap his shoulder and giggle as she gave him a look.

"Loki, stop." Alice laughed.

"Mmm, I will, but you're just so delicious." Loki spoke under his breath.

"Well, those hands of yours are going to have to be under lock and key once we leave this room." Alice told him as she walked over to her desk.

Before she could get too far, Loki slapped her rear playfully and she gasped. She turned around to face him and laid her hand on her rear as she pouted at him.

"When I said lock and key, I meant it." She beamed.

She got ready for the day and the two made their way to the cafeteria. They quietly ate their food and glanced up at each other every so often. Afterwards, they went to the training rooms and there, they saw Tony and Steve training together.

"Oh, good morning." Alice greeted them.

"Good morning, sweetheart." Tony smiled.

He walked over to her and laid a kiss to her cheek.