Chapter Twenty-Five

Loki and Alice were in his home practicing magic and her seidr. He was impressed that she was learning very quickly and was almost complete in her training. She was almost as skilled as him. For a moment, the two sat on his couch allowing their seidr to interact with each other, just as it did when they first discovered it. The two held their hands up and watched as their seidr moved around the other. As it moved, the two felt closer to one another.

"Is this the bond Heimdall spoke about?" She inquired.

"I'm not sure." He sighed.

"This is amazing. I never thought I'd ever have something this special." She remarked.

"With these powers, you can heal anyone and anything. You can trick those you battle. It comes in quite handy most of the time." Loki told her.

"I'll bet." She chuckled.

As Loki leaned forward to kiss her, he furrowed his brow seeing her vanish in a burst of green light before feeling her hands upon his shoulders from behind. He turned his head over his shoulder to look at her and smiled.

"You're getting very good at that," He spoke. "Almost too good."
Before Alice could say anything, she cried out and laughed wildly as Loki pounced on her and pinched her sides as he hovered over her. She squirmed underneath him and did her best to focus on getting out from under him. Soon enough, he stopped tickling her and pressed his lips against hers, kissing her deeply. She was caught off guard for a moment before she melted into the kiss and wrapped her arms around him tightly. She pulled back from the kiss and bit her lip, looking down as Loki hurriedly pushed her dress up to her waist. She moaned as he unlaced his trousers. He pulled them down to his knees and laid himself over her body before taking himself into his hand and thrusting inside of her to the hilt in one fluid motion. Alice threw her head back as Loki laid his lips over hers. When he pulled back and thrust once more, the two gasped together, breathing into each other's mouths.

Alice wrapped her arms around him and gripped his shoulders as he thrust his hips sharply against her. The two kissed deeply several times but they soon became sloppy as he increased the pace of his movements. Loki pulled back and gritted his teeth feeling her walls clench around him. She bit down on her lip and cried out as she felt Loki's fingers on her clit but the sensation was completely different. She looked down and saw him using his seidr on her. Alice then gazed up at him and groaned seeing the smug look on his face.

"I told you it comes in handy." He panted.

Alice chuckled and squirmed underneath him as he moved his fingers around. She arched her back and shut her eyes as she gripped onto the fabric of his shirt. He laid his head against hers and chuckled as she bucked her hips up against his. He was about to remove his hand when Alice reached down between them and gripped his wrist.

"Don't you dare move your hand." She groaned.

Loki chuckled and shortly after choked back a gasp as he felt Alice use her seidr on him. He narrowed his eyes at her and smirked as he saw the innocent look on her face. She let out a soft giggle and that drove Loki mad as his thrusts became erratic. In a matter of a few moments, the two came together. Alice cried out several times as Loki slammed his hips against hers. He bared his teeth as he groaned before falling flat against her body, catching his breath. He laid his head against hers and the two slowly opened their eyes to look up at one another.

"Nice to know I can do tricks like that." Alice panted.

Once the two composed themselves, they made their way back to the palace to discuss further matters with Thor. Alice sat on the window seat of Thor's room as he and Loki were walking around, figuring out how to go about the situation.