Epilogue

Epilogue

Zuko stood in his Fire Nation bedroom, staring around. "Are you alright, nephew?" Iroh was there, looking over at him. "I'm fine" said Zuko. "Its...different being home." "Would you like me to arrange you to go to Mr. Weasley's?" Iroh asked. "No" said Zuko. "It's fine. I'll see them in two months." Iroh put a hand on his nephews shoulder, as Zuko said "I'll go for a walk."

It was nighttime, as Zuko walked around the Fire Nation. He then came to a decision, and approached the prison. "Firelord Zuko" said the guard. "Welcome back." "Thank you" said Zuko, as he went inside of the prison. He walked up a few steps and down a corridor, before stopping. He opened a door.

His father, Ozai, sat in his cell. "I see my son has decided to return" said Ozai. "You should never leave the Fire Nation unattended. I could have broken free and taken over." "I would have gotten word" said Zuko. "Hmph" said Ozai. "How is your wizard school?" "Great' said Zuko. "I don't believe that" said Zuko. "You seem to be going through troubles. Sit, I'll get some tea." "SHUT UP" Zuko roared, and fire shot from his hands. Ozai grinned, as Zuko turned and walked out.

Suddenly, there was a crack. Azula appeared with Lucius Malfoy at his side. "He's slipping" said Azula. "Good" said Malfoy. "We shall find the next wand and give it to him. That way, they will all be controlled." Azula smiled, as Ozai said "We shall be have control again."

Zuko stood at the base of a lake. He stared down, and could see what he wanted at the bottom. He dived in, and swam as fast as he could down. He reached for the item, before kicking off and floating ton the surface. He sat on the hard sand, and stared down at it. The mask of the Blue Spirit.

That's it! The story is over! Now, time for The Goblet of Fire. But first:

Brief Story Synopsis Thing: As the gang goes to their Fourth Year of Hogwarts, a tournament brings trouble for them all. When two of their own are picked, they are forced to compete in this deadly conflict. Aang, Bao, and Hermione search for more information on the wands and the Avatar's past, while Aang tries to reconnect with past lives that can help. Katara deals with Aang's new relationship, while Iroh receives something he'd never expect. Find Out What Happens in Harry Potter Avatar And The Goblet Of Fire.