The Shower

You woke up in the right bed. You looked over to see what time it was. 9:34. I should probably take a shower. I get up and go to the bathroom and see Tom there brushing his teeth. (We share a bathroom. My bedroom door and his bedroom door go to the same bathroom)
"Nice hair" he snorts. I look in the mirror and sigh.
"Whatever. I'm taking a shower" I say.
"I'll go first" he says.
"What! No!" I say running in the tub/shower.
"Your clothes are on" he tells me.
"I know. I'm waiting for you to leave" I say crossing my arms. He walks over a bit and looks at me. I give him a glare. He turns the shower on while I'm still in there with my clothes.
"Why you"! I shout and pull him in the shower with me getting his clothes soaked. We both are laughing like crazy. He takes his shirt off and I blush. I try to avoid eye contact and looking at his amazing body.
"Will you hand me the shampoo"? He asks while brushing his fingers through his hair.
"No" I say and smile.
"Fine" he says. He whips his dripping hair at me.
"Okay, okay"! I shout, covering my face.
"Here" I hand him the shampoo. I just stare at him as he washes his hair.
"You want it"? He asks holding the shampoo.
"No. I wanna take a shower. Alone". I tease.
"You can when I'm done" he grins.
"You take forever though"! I pout.
"Eh" he rinses out his hair. I decide I can take a shower later and I step out.
"I win"! He says rubbing it in my face.
"No" I say and turn off the lights. I then walk out dripping water all over the place. I put on some dry clothes and head downstairs.