Broken Window

When we got home we all went to bed. I woke up hearing my window shatter due to bullets. I give a small shriek and roll over onto the floor. I wait a couple minutes and grab my gun from under my pillow. I slowly approach my window and cautiously aiming. I look and see nobody there. It's pouring outside and the wind was bringing rain into my room. I can't sleep in here.
"Uggh" I pout and grab a blanket. I walk through the bathroom into Toms room. I see him struggle to get comfortable. I give out a small laugh and he sits up and looks at me.
"Margrett"? He asks.
"Haha yea. Uh sorry to bother, but someone shot my window and the wind keeps spraying water into my room, so could I just crash here till I repair the window"? I ask hoping he doesn't think it's weird.
"Yea sure" he says scooting over on his bed.
"Oh it's ok, I can sleep on the floor. I don't mind"
"No it's ok, Edd would give me crap if I wasn't being 'nice' to you" he says. I laugh a bit and shrug.
"Ok". I slide on the bed and he asks me why I chose here.
"Because it's weird to sleep with your brother, Matt would yell at me because I woke him from his beauty sleep and Tord...well you know. The couch would freak me out because people could watch me sleep and it's by a big window. So your like the only sane one here" I laugh and look at him. I could tell e was smiling.
"Cool" he says.