Carl

I woke up with my face in Toms chest and his arms around my waist. Edd then bursts in.
"Tom get up, break- oh my god Margrett"? He says in shock. Tom and I both shoot up.
"Edd! It's not what it looks like"! I try to say.
"I'm just gonna go back downstairs" he says and slowly backs away closing the door. I collapse back on bed and put my arm on my face.
"I'm sorry Tom" I say blushing.
"For what? You know Edd, never let's anyone explain" he says and lifts me up.
"Haha I guess" I say.
"Let's go get breakfast" he suggests. I nod and get out of bed. As we go downstairs I explain to Edd what happened and he sighs in relief. Then there was a knock on the door.
"I'll get it" I say and get up. I open the door and see Carl. He rams me against a wall and pulls a gun out, he presses it against my chest and the guys step out into the hallway.
"You humiliated me in a bar, and now I get my revenge" Carl says. Tom comes and pushes him to the side and Edd helps me up. Tord helps Tom beat Carl and Matt is touching my face.
"Matt stop, please" I say pushing his hands away. Tom and Tord throw Carl out and locked all doors and windows. I go up into my room and see Carl lying in the yard. I grab my gun and shoot him in the leg.
"Get lost"! I shout. He quickly gets up and struggles to run away. I go downstairs and Matt kept asking me questions. So as everyone is watching me I grab his mirror out if his hand and smash it on the corner of the wall, causing it to smash into a million little pieces.
"NOO"! He screams.
"Don't ask me questions" I say glaring at him. Tom had a small smirk on his face because I pissed Matt off. Edd didn't have much of an emotion and Tord was looking at Carls gun he took. I watch Tord play with the gun and he looks up and me, giving me a small glare. I go back to my room and stare at the window.