No Sleep

I'm wanted for so many things. Hacking the red leaders army. Why isn't he mad about it? Or does he just...I don't know. I'm wanted for finding secret files from the government in the U.S, and I'm sure I'm wanted because I left my parents so they probably filed me for missing. Great I'm not only wanted but I'm also missing.
"Margrett? You coming out"? Edd shouts from the living room to finish the movie.
"Yea just grabbing a beer" I say. I walk out and sit back next to Tom.
~Time Skip~
     The movie ended and Tord and Tom put my mattress back on my bed. I told everyone goodnight and went into my room. I changed into my blue checkered pajama pants and another white tshirt. I laid in bed wide awake. I turn and look at my alarm clock. 3:03.
"Uggh" I groan. I get up and walk downstairs to the kitchen. I grab a beer and decide to go for a walk.

Toms POV
     I woke up at 3:28, I tried to fall back asleep but I just couldn't. I go downstairs and walk into the kitchen. I grab a beer and sit at the dining table. I look at the front door and see it's not locked. Edd must've forgot to lock it. So I get up and lock it, not thinking anybody came in or left at this hour. I sit back down and drank about half my beer. Then I hear a knock on the door. It wasn't a loud knock it was a quiet and weak knock. I get up and open the door.
"Margrett"! I say in surprise. She collapses in my chest and I soon realize that's she's crying, and her arm is bleeding.
"What happened"? I ask leading her to sit down.
"Nothing! I just need to sleep" she tries to stand up but I push her back on the chair.
"No, you need medical help. Your bleeding" I tell her. All she's doing is holding her wound and crying.