Alone

We went home, and nobody was there. I followed Tord into his room to get my outfit for work. We walked in and he handed me the outfit. Baggy pants with black boots, a red sweater with a blue jacket.
"Go try it on" he says. I nod and walk to my room. It all fits, but why would I need a uniform? I shrug it off and go show Tord to make sure it's to his liking. I walk in and he smiles.
"Very nice" he says while nodding his head. He steps closer and buttons a button I must have missed.
"There" he says and steps back.
"So...what is my job anyway"? I ask sitting on his bed.
"It depends on what I need and how I can get it" he says as he sits next to me.
"You look nice in the uniform" he compliments. I blush in surprise and run my fingers through my hair.
"Thanks"? I had no idea what to say. He leans in a little closer, and pecks me on the cheek.
"I-don't think I should be doing this Tord" I say slightly tilting away.
"What"? He says innocently
"We're alone" he adds.
"I know but-" he kissed me lightly on the lips. I blush, and stare into his eyes. That was nice, but you're dating Tom! You could just do it with Tom! You were getting a little horny. You take a deep breath.
"Ok. Fine, but just once" I strictly say. He smiles and lays on me, holding my hands above my head. He kisses me roughly and starts to unbutton my uniform. I take off the red sweater just leaving on my bra. He takes his shirt off and plays with my breasts. I give soft moans, and Tord is giggling here and there. He then moves his hands down my pants and plays with me. I give a small gasp in surprise and bite my lip.
"Tord, don't tease" I say softly. He just looks up at me and gives me a smirk.
"You ready for some real fun then"? He asks unbuttoning his pants. I give a small laugh and take my pants off.
"Here we go" he says and pushes his member into me. I gasp in pleasure. He started thrusting faster and faster. All you could hear was the bed bouncing and our loud moans.
"Margrett ima-ima-" he tries to say. I give a loud moan and he pulls out. He rolls right next to me and laughs.
"Wow, didn't think you were that kind of person" he tells me. 
"You can't tell Tom" I say a little upset of what I just did. He gives a small laugh and turns to me.
"I won't" he says. I wish he was a trustworthy person, but I also wish I never did what I just did.