Roomates?

I wake up to the smell of bacon. I then hear talking. I just stayed laying on the couch ease dropping.
"You had a sister"? Someone asks.
"Yea. You'll like her. She pretty awesome" Edd says.
"Is she pretty"? Someone with a higher pitched voice asks. I chuckle a bit.
"I- it would be weird if I said she was pretty" Edd says. I finally decide to get up and walk to the kitchen.
"Morning sis"! Edd says offering me a plate with pancakes and bacon.
"Meh" I say grabbing the plate. I sit down next to a man with spiky hair. All I did was stare at my plate and I finally spoke.
"You have roommates"? I say looking up at Edd who now had a cola in his hand. He nods.
"Is it just these two"? I keep asking questions. This time Edd nodded his head no. My eyes widen.
"There's more"? I say raising my voice a bit.
"Just one more" he explains.
"And where is he"?
"Don't know" he shrugs taking a sip from his cola.
"How old are you anyway"? The man with spikes hair asks. I look at him and point to Edd.
"Same as him"
"Cool" he stands up and goes to his room.
"What's all your guys' names anyway"? I ask.
"I'm Matt! The one you were just talking to was Tom and the other guy that isn't here is Tord" he explains while looking into a mirror.
"Cool" I get up and put my dishes in the sink.

Toms POV:
     I sit down at the kitchen table and I asked Edd who was sleeping on the couch. He told me it was his sister.
Matt then walks in.
"You had a sister"? I ask taking a bite of my pancakes. He nods and tells me that's she's pretty great. Then if course Matt asks if she's pretty? I roll my eyes and finish my pancakes. Edd then greets Margrett with a plate of pancakes and bacon. She was pretty sneaky. She didn't have much of an emotion on her face. She takes the plate and sits down next to me. She is pretty! She then starts asking questions and Edd kept answering them. She didn't touch her food. I asked her how old she was? She pointed to Edd with her thumb.
"Same as Edd" she says. Her voice is even pretty. I just say cool and walk to my room. Nice. Same age as Edd! Score!