Explanation

We moved into the living room and everyone looked tired. It was only four in the morning, but they all insisted that I told them how I got shot.
"It was just a bar fight" I try to tell them it wasn't a big deal.
"But you were shot. That's a huge deal. Please tell us everything" Edd says while getting comfortable.
"Ok" I start.
"I couldn't sleep-" I was cut off by Edd.
"So you got no sleep at all"?
"No". I give him a blank look.
"Anyway, I grabbed a beer and decided to go for a walk. It started to rain so I went into the bar. Some guy just randomly pinned me to the wall and tried to kiss me, so I pushed him away and he fell on a table. After he got up he asked if I wanted to have a good time? I walk up to him and look him in the eyes. I told him if I wanted a good time I wouldn't go to bar, and with your face nobody can have a good time. Then everyone laughed. I went to the bar tender and asked for a vodka sour. He then called my name. I turn around and he had a gun pointed at me. He smiles and shoots.  One missed me but the other hit my arm. I went up to him and punched him with my good arm then left". After I explained what happened it was silent. Everyone was in awe and I was pissed.
"So that's what happened" I say breaking the silence.
"We're going back there tomorrow and we will find that guy" Tord says.
"I am not" I say standing up from the couch.
"Don't worry, I won't let anything happen to you" Tord says trying to reassure me.
"Let's just deal with it in the morning"'I say and go upstairs.