Cars

I went to get the mail. As I go outside the wind made me drop the mail, causing it to spread all across the street. I sigh and start picking up the mail. I look up and see a car heading right at me. This was a red car with a thing on the roof to hold bicycles. It wasn't slowing down, in fact it was speeding up. I drop the mail and jump on the hood then I jump again, but my foot got caught on the bicycle holder causing me to flip. I was turning in the air then I hit the ground landing on my left side.
"Gahh" I groan. The car just kept driving, I watched it go down the road.
"Margrett"! Edd said shouting to me from the front door. I look over in pain and see all four guys running my way. They all dropped to their knees surrounding me.
"We all saw what happened" Tord says looking down in worry. I just groan trying to get up.
"Don't try" Edd says.
"Yea" Matt agrees. I don't listen. I know I didn't break anything, I just slammed onto the road hard. I finally get up and Edd an Tom have their arms around me in case I fall.
"I-I think I'm okay" I say walking to the house.
~Time Skip~
      I walk downstairs putting my hair up in a bun.
"Ima go get groceries, what does everyone want"? I ask looking at everyone in the living room. Everyone shouts what they want, and I didn't understand anything. I nod pretending I understood what they all wanted.
"Okay. See you guys soon" I say and walk out the door getting in the car.  I'm going down the road and I see headlights coming straight at me. Before I could move out of the way it hits me causing my car to spin and roll over in the ditch. I gave a small scream closing my eyes. I could hear the rain hitting under the car. I unbuckle and I fell a little. I grab my phone and gun. I shot the window to get out. After I crawled out cutting my arms and side, I dropped my phone in a water puddle. I groan and pick it up. I didn't even get groceries! I turn around and start walking, it was a three mile walk and I'm already soaked. I hear a gunshot, but I just ignored it and kept walking when I felt something warm go down my side. I stop and look, my right side was spilling out blood. I cover it with both my hands putting pressure on the wound. Every step I took hurt my side. I start sobbing. I just have to get home. My phone doesn't work and my car is flipped in the ditch. What's wrong with me and cars? After a long walk I finally made it home. I knock on the door because it was locked and Tom opened it. We stared at eachother for a few moments, him staring at me in worry and surprise and I'm staring in pain. I drop to my knees still holding my wound and I passed out.