Date

I was making dinner when everyone finally came home.
"Where were you guys"? I ask putting the lasagna in the oven.
"Fishing" Edd says walking in the kitchen.
"Cool" I say hugging Tom.
"When do you want to go see that movie"? Toms asks hugging back.
"We could go after dinner, if you'd like" I say grabbing us both a beer.
"Yea. Sounds great" I give him his beer and we both sit down.
"Why are you guys going to the movie"? Edd asks sitting down next to Tom.
"Oh yea! Edd your sister and I are dating now" Tom says taking a sip from his beer.
"What?! Since when"? He asks looking at me. I smile.
"Why was it? Two nights ago"? I say looking at Tom. He nods then looks at Edd who is dumbfounded.

~Time Skip~
We were about to leave when Edd took Tom into the living room. I could hear their conversations.
"Don't hurt my sister" Edd says seriously.
"Edd don't worry, I'll take good are of her" Tom replied. I smiled at how cute they were. Edd sighs and pushed Tom out the door. I giggle a bit and Edd waves at me.
"Bye Edd" I shout from the car.
"Bye sis" he shouts back.
We got to the movies and decided we were going to watch the fifth wave. I would jump from the jump scares and hold onto Toms arm. He would giggle and rub my back for support. We had a good date though I got in a fight with this lady named Abbie because she was talking during the movie so when we got out I told her to staple her mouth before she comes to a movie. Tom had to hold me back from beating this woman. I finally just gave up and we went home.