Gun Range

Morning came and I was laying on Toms shoulder. I slowly get up and walk to the kitchen. Tord was already up.
"Ready"? He asks.
"Uh-where are we even going"? I ask hoping we're going to be on the groun, and close to home.
"A gun range" he tells me.
"Oh ok"

~Time Skip~
     We walked into the gun range, and I had the gun Tord told me to keep in my pocket.
"Shoot that target" he tells me pointing to a target.
"Ok" I say and step forward, aiming the gun. I shot five bullseyes out of five bullets. I turn and look at Tord. He doesn't look surprised.
"Come" he says gesturing me to go and sit down. We both sit down and he looks at me.
"Where did you learn to shoot like that"? He asks in a serious tone.
"I was an undercover cop. You have to know how to shoot" I say like he asked the dumbest question possible. He nods.
"I want you to work for me" he says. I'm shocked.
"What?! No"! I say in complete surprise.
"If you don't, your secret isn't safe" he says very calmly.
"You know everything about the army now, and I can't punish you for that. I need you to work for me. I need someone like you" he continues on. I look down at my shoes. I have the flash drive in my shoe. I could just give it to him. No.
"Alright fine" I finally say.
"But I'm staying in the country" I finish. He smiles and says fine.