Truth

Margretts POV
I finally made it to shore and knew exactly where I was. I crossed the street not looking to see if there was a car coming. I see headlights and I look, I couldn't see who was in the car but I froze. They slammed on the breaks and I jumped back a bit. Tom and Edd came out.
"Margrett what...what happened"? Edd asks very worried. I take my sweatshirt off to wring it out a bit and Tom offers me his. I take it and put it on.
"Thanks Tom" I say with my teeth chattering. He nods and hugs me for extra warmth.
"I-I..." I try to speak.
"Margrett, just explain later" Tom says staring me in the eyes. I start to tear up and nod. We get in the car and head home.
~Time Skip~
We get home and I take a hot shower, put dry clothes on and wrap myself in a blanket. I go downstairs and see Tom and Edd sitting on the couch.
"Where's Matt"? I ask.
"Sleeping" Edd says moving over for me to sit down. I sit between Edd and Tom.
"So...what happened"? Edd says sipping his cola.
"I was in a helicopter and I jumped out into the ocean" I say quickly. They both give me confused looks. I sigh and explain everything that happened, leaving out Tord and the red army.
"So who was it that even took you"? Tom asks normally.
"I don't even know. I was lost, went into the building to ask for directions and bam I was in a helicopter". They looked a little worried but I told them I'm alive so it's ok.
"True" Edd says then goes to his room. After he goes upstairs it was just me and Tom. It was an awkward silence then I started talking.
"Tom? Listen I got something I really should tell you". He looks down than back at me.
"Me too" he says shyly.
"Okay so I'm sorry if this is just going to make everything awkward but...I mean...I like you Tom. Not just as a friend, but you know" I give a small smile and run my fingers through my hair. Tom looks shocked. Oh good going Margrett, now this is going to be real awkward.
"I'm sorry, I should've-" he puts his finger in my lips and smiles.
"Same here" he says and leans in for a kiss.