Not giving up Honk :0(

That night Karkat had stayed over with me and all the while he clinged to me like a cat clinging to a scratch post. He says that his memories were slowly coming, but he needed to know everything beforehand. It was just the feeling he kept getting, all the time around me or whenever he looked over at my house. I guess just looking at the place may have sparked memories here and there.

"Karkat...are you..really going to be okay?"

"What are you talking about?"

"Well..the memories are not all back yet...and until then im sure you will have...more nightmares....."

"I'll be fine. Im used to it."

"That's not the damn point Karkat," I turned to him, but before I could say anything he grabs my lower lip.

"Shut up Dave. I'm going to be fucking fine. Im not a damn wriggler, and I can handle it. If i have any major issues I will call you, Kankri or my father or whoever else i need to regards ro these memories popping up. Do you fucking here me?"

"Yea...now can you let go of my lip?" I asked with my arms folded.

"Hmm...maybe," he smirks and moves my lip up and down and side to side like a little toy. I roll my eyes which were not covered by my shades and reached up grabbing his horns. He immediately let's go of my lip and squeaks.

"Hmph, thank you," I smirked. He just stared at me with a red blush just covering over his cheeks and nose. I grinned and rubbed his horns just to watch his lovely expressions. He was so turned on. He kept purring and letting out small moans and gasps here and there. And at one point he grabbed my shirt tightly trying to pull me into a kiss, but I teased and pulled back just to earn a growl in protest. I chuckled and finally released him. He takes a shaky breath and falls over laying his head on my chest. I kissed his head and held him closely. Within minutes he was practically knocked out. I lowered the volume on the t.v. and stared at the screen. Nothing like watching 'The Boondocks,' on adult swim. Right? As a few hours passed I was ready to pass out, but then my phone starts vibrating over and over and over again. I grabbed it and unlocked it just as a few messages pop up one by one. And it was easy to tell who they were from.

Recieved: 10:30pm

Strider bro...

Recieved: 10:32
Honk :0)

Recieved: 10:35
Honk honk :0)

Recieved: 10:39
Honk honk honk :0) mutherfucker!

Recieved: 10:41
Honk honk honk :0) mutherfucking bro! :0(

Im NoT GiViNg Up MuThErFuCKeRs! KarKaT bRo iS MiNe! HeHe...HONK :0) >:0( HONK!

A large bang suddenly sounds at my door. I glare and set my shades into Karkat's pocket and leave him on the couch. I grab my katana and carefully step beside the doorknob. I press the button on the controls of the speaker and camera I put for security reasons. And yes all with permission.

"Who is it?" I call. First there was silence. I press the button for the camera and I see Kankri with his head down. I slowly unlock the door and open it up. "Kankri?"

He slowly looks up and his face made me want to scream. He was grinning from ear to ear and around his mouth was small little bits of that green slime shit. His clothes were roughed up a bit and his hair a mess.

"Hello....Strider...!"