Forget your shit

Still Karkats point of view

I stayed in Daves room everyday waiting for him to wake up. The extra blood loss completely fucked him up enough to send him in a coma. Dirk and Bro decided to join the police in search of the fucking clow and Ronalds. It was no use. No one knew where they were, but Gamzee was an idiot clown too. He had followers who were always high and drunk off their asses like no tomorrow. Sounds simple enough. Grab a bitch. Gag the bitch and then interrogate the bitch. Three easy steps. Not easy what so fucking ever.

A couple of weeks pass and nothing new is heard. Everyone kept visiting Dave leaving gifts, and other items for when he wakes up. They also slept through the night in the room and even in the hall outside the door. The nurses were irritated, but Kanaya and Rose managed to straighten it out for them. I decided to walk outside for a bit just to get a fill of the earth's air instead of the fucking smell of old people and cleaning products.

I heard a honk. I turned to my right and there he was. Infront of me. There he was. Gamzee fucking Makara.

"GAMZEE YOU HAVE FIVE FUCKING SECONDS TO RUN OR SO HELP ME I WILL FUCKING KILL YOU!" I shouted. He grins.

"Kar bRo cOmE On wHaT hApPeNeD tO uS?" He says walking toward me. I kept my hand in my pocket where a blade was hidden just in case. He lifts up my face and grins his eyes completely filled with a raging swirl of insanity. I pulled the blade and quickly brung it forward, but he grabs my wrist tightly and forces his lips onto mine. I pulled back and jabbed the blade into his side. He growls and screams as he grabs my collar and throwsw me to the ground. Next thing i know the police starts to roll up to our location. He growls and glares at me.

"HONK HONK HONK MUTHERFUCKER! KAR BRO YOU'RE MESSING WITH THE WRONG MUTHER FUCKER! I'LL KILL YOU ALL BUT DAVE CAN BE SAVED FOR LAST.....WE HAVE PLANS FOR YOU HAHAH!" he runs off just as a black van drives by picking him as he laughs loudly like a mad man. I had my chance. I had my fucking chance to kill him! Why couldn't I?! I turned to the hospital building and saw everyone staring at me. I stared down and felt completely useless. I fucking should have just ran off. What made me think I could face him?

I turned and decided to walk home. It may have been far from the hospital, but at this point I would rather be at home then out here trying to prove im a fucking badass when im fucking not. It took me more than four hours to get there and when I did I laid down on my bed and curled up like a wuss.

"I'm so fucking sorry Dave....." I whisper as my voice quivered. I sniffled and covered my eyes as tears poured down my fucking face. My phone vibrates and i answer the call.

"Having a fun time playing with our clown?" Ronalds voice sounds.

"You....!"

"Don't worry....everything will be just fine...I won't harm your friends or your family if you hand over David,"

"FUCK! YOUR! SHIT! I WILL NOT HAND HIM OVER TO YOU! I WOULD RATHER DIE!"

"...that can be arranged...." He says hanging up the phone. I held my breath and tried to think calmly but in all honesty I was fucking terrified. I sent a notification to everyone and prepared for the worst. Whether it's me or someone else, one of us was going to be hurt again. And if that's the case then I'll be the one to go. I'd rather be gone anyway.

"Dave...I'm sorry.....but if we want to catch them we need to go after them...not wait for them to come to us...." Two attacks at once is something I won't fucking tolerate anymore. No more running and hiding. It was time to fight back.