Anniversary

What. The. Fuck. Am. I. Going. To. Do? It's me and Karkats fucking anniversary and i have no idea what to do! He's not home right now and wont be until he gets out of school. So i have enough time on my hands to think of something. I know whst he likes. I know whst I like. And when it comes to him he would want to just have it set up for the both of us to enjoy everything. He likes romcons, I like action, comedy, and fantasy and supernatural shit. We've seen twilight. We'ven seen the fourth Harry Potter movie where karkat shipped most of the characters. A movie with action, comedy and romance. I got it. And its a brand new movie at that. Plus, it's a super hero movie. Deadpool. The perfect movie to see. Luckily, I had bought a DVD for the movie as soon as it came out on DVD. I went out and bought some chocolate, popcorn, and something special for a possibly mks route session that could lead to some good heated shit in bed. Once I got all of that set up at the apartment, there was one more thing I needed to go look for. I headed to the mall and stopped by Jewlery store. As you would think, yes I plan to propose to my lovely Karkles. I ordered a stainless steel ring with the words, 'Never Alone' engraved on the outside with a single red gem in the center in between the words. It was fucking perfect. But of course I wasn't going to just let this be done without anyone around because I'm sure that the family would want to see too. I called up Dirk and told him to meet me and Karkat at the park at the fountain later on after I pick up Karkat from school. This was going to be one heck of an anniversary.

Karkat (pov)

Today is our fucking anniversary or whatever humans call it, and im stuck here in this god damn forsaken shitty classroom! Why today of all days did I have to get stuck here?! I had planned to be with Dave for the whole day, but no I had to fucking come here to school! Gog dammit all! This is some hoofbeast shit! My classes were going to be done by five in the evening and by then it would have been too Ste to try and even get a date set up for me and him. There was one thing I did get for him. And it was going to be a part of something big. Something I'm hoping he would take.

Just as the class ends I run out the doors of hell and run out to the front of the school to see Dave parked outside waiting for me. That little fucker. He was holding up a sign saying my name and 'Happy Anniversary,' colored in red. I could feel the stares of people as I headed toward his car.

"Hey babe, happy anniversary," he says with a chuckle as he lowers the sign and kisses me gently. I blushed madly and muttered an embarrassing happy anniversary back to him. We got into the car as everyone just stared at us like we were something else. Dave pulls out and drives off smirking, he had accomplished a goal today from what I could tell.

"So Karkles how was school?" He asks out of the blue.

"Boring as hell and stupid as shit,"

"Sounds like my day! I ended up having no work, what so ever so I practically did nothing all day," he says.

'Did nothing? What does he mean by that?' I shook the thought off, but then another one jumped up.

"Where the fuck are you taking me Strider?"

"The park,"

"The park? Why the fuck are we going to the park?"

"You didn't think I wouldn't have some things in mind did you?" He says with a smile.

"W..what?! N..no of course not!" I shout. His smile drops. 'Oh shit...did I just upset him?'

"Karkles it kind of hurts you doubted me you know,"

"I..I didn't think that! I swear!"

"Your face says you're lying to me now," he pauses the car real quick to the side of the road and turns to me. I stare down with closed eyes and my face heated with embarrassment and wrapped with fucking guilt. But next thing I know he lifts my chin and kisses me. I blinked. I was surprised. I thought he was going to throw a small fit like he usually does whenever I doubted him about some things in regards to us. But he didn't. Instead he kissed me. When he pulls away his hand glides to my cheek sending a shiver down my spine.

"Karkat, don't doubt me okay? Not so much. I know I can forget some things but today was a no go for that. I had my alarms and shit set, but I actually couldn't sleep because I had to figure out what the fuck i wanted to do for today. And i have few things planned...can you trust me on that?" My face turned red as he kissed my forehead. I let my head drop in shame against his shoulder.

"I...i will....I'm sorry...." I said. He chuckles and pats my head lightly. He turns back to the steering wheel and drives off to the park. I leaned against the chair I sat in and kept my gaze low.

'I doubted him. I keep doubting him. Why? I know he can forget...and he knows he forgets. But some of the most important shit he does remember most of the time! Why did i have to just fucking act like an inconsiderate jackass to him?!' I kept my gaze low with a really bad feeling in my gut. When we parked the car we walked to the park where the fountain stood. When we arrived all of our friends were there.

"What the fuck?" Dave drags me to the fountain as everyone else stood around us confused. Next thing I k ow he turns to me.

"Alright so...Karkat there's something I wanted to tell and ask you," I stared at him. What the fuck was he trying to do?!

Dave (pov)
The look on his face was very entertaining. He was so confused, and just moments ago he was practically looking like he wanted to cry for doubting me. And i don't want him feeling that way. Hopefully this will erase the guilt. I stared at him.

"Karkat you and i have known and been together for a while now, and you were there during all of my bullshit. You risked your life for me. You fought through everything for me. And watching you do so scared me, but turned me on at the same time,"

"Too much info!" Dirk shouts. I roll my eyes.

"But you are everything to me. You are the most important person in my life, and by god yes I'm calling on the big man, I pray nothing gets in the way of us," I took his hands and kneeled. Next thing I know squeals are coming from all of our female friends. The look on his face became so surprised I had to chuckle.

"Karkat, this is cheesy as shit and over all completely out of the cool zone of what i could have done, but knowing you and youre romcons I had to do it this way," I pulled out the ring box and opened it up revealing the ring. His hands were covering his face as red tears fell from between his fingers. "Karkat Vantas," he looks at me with tears. "Will you marry me?" He breaks down and just hugs me tightly.

"You fucker, yes..." He says quietly with a whimper. I held him and the ring and spinner around smiling. Everyone else cheered for us. When he finally let go I put the ring on his finger.

"T..this is a bit ironic..." He says.

"How?"

He goes into his pocket and pulls out a ring box and opens it up revealing the same kind of ring.

"I was going to do the same thing you dumbass," he says with a laugh. I laughed and just took the ring onto my finger and held him closely to me.

"I love you Karkat..."

"I love you too Dave..."

The others ran to us and congradulated us and kept cheering with joy and happiness for us. Kankri was crying for Karkat and saying words upon words. Good thing was we could barley understand him cause he was just a sniffling mess.

Dirk grabbed my neck and ruffled up my hair congratulating me. It was all really nostalgic like.

When we went home and entered the house I pulled out the chocolates and the movie and grinned.

"Movie night?" I grinned. But he tosses those things to the couch and shoves me to the bedroom and onto the bed. "W..whao whao whao Karkat?" He climbs over me blushing rather hard.

"Fuck movies and chocolates, just fuck me already!"

I blinked and laughed and wrapped my hands around his waist.

"With pleasure,"