New beginning

It's been a couple of months since the whole ordeal with Ronalds, and the death of Bro and things are calmer and more stable. But the trauma left behind is still lingering. And probably will for a while. I wake up almost everyday with nightmares or just tears running down my face. Now that everything is okay, I guess im just so alone now a days that I'm scared. I shouldn't be but the fear is just overwhelming.

Today me and Karkat are heading to the doctors mainly to check on how his injuries are now and to check if they are fully healed. Despite the time that had passed he still had many other wounds that reopened so many times, and wounds that weren't treated beforehand. When we arrived to the doctors office, the doctor was already waiting on us. I waited outside the room patiently and anxiously. I love Karkat so much and it hurts to think about everything that he had been through because of me. The doctor walks out and turns to me.

"What's up doc?"

"..how original...but Strider it seems Vantas here is doing perfectly well, his wounds are fully healed and the stitches he had obtained have done well with disappearing on their own. He's free to go home," I nodded and when Karkat walks out I take his hand tightly in my own.

"Dave what are you doing?"

"What does it look like?" I said with a smirk. "Come on let's go home," I squeezes his hand as he squeezes mine back. His face looked flustered with a slight blush appearing over his cheeks.

When we got home to my apartment I dragged Karkat to my room despite his protests and threw him over the bed.

"You jackass! What are you-?!" He couldn't finish his words as I cut him off with a very deep kiss, mixed with the battle of the tongues. His breath hitched into a much faster pace as he responded back to me. I pulled away leaving behind a string of saliva between our mouths. He stares up at me blushing and the expression on his face just made me lose it. I sat up and pulled him up along with me. I removed my shirt as he took off his. His scars all revealed themselves and they were hard to look at, but I had to face them anyway. He stared at me awaiting for a move, but the first thing to come to my mind was to just hold him in my arms. I held him closer and closer to me not wanting to let go.

"Dave...?"

"Shh...shut up Karkles....I just...I really want...to hold you..I'm sorry for everything....."

"It's not your fault...."

"I can't accept that....karkat.." I stared at him and held a hand over one of his scars, "these wounds are proof of the damage I caused.....it was all my fault...karkat.." I frowned and felt tears building up. He sighed and removed my shades knowing full well that I was going to cry like a little boy. He set them aside and wrapped his arms around my neck tightly.

"You idiot...I don't blame...no one fucking does..get over yourself please...! I hate seeing you like this! Seeing how much you're hurting! I love you Dave and I'm not going to turn away from you ever again...I'm never losing you again to anything...not even yourself..." I held him and kissed his neck.

"Karkat.....god why..do you do this to me...?"

"W..what?"

Karkat's Pov
He presses his hips against me and feom there I could feel it. I understood what he meant. I felt my face heat up feeling him being so hard against me. He laid me back and hovered over me with a passion gleaming in his red eyes. His eyes that reminded me of blood or the human heart. They were red flames that always left my heart melting and burning. I couldn't deny that it also managed to turn me on.

Warning: SMUT FOR DAYS (don't like then go)

Dave (pov)
I hovered over him and saw the lustful look in his eyes. I couldn't resist it anymore. I was already squirming a bit by the tightness in my pants. I immediately leaned forward and attacked him with rough kisses. His hands clutched onto my hair as his tongue kept fighting my own. And in-between each gasp he would let out a small moan that just sent chills down my spine. I reached up with my right hand and clutched his horn in my hand. He gasps and trembles from my touch. And next thing I know he's purring in excitement. His body was practically vibrating against my own and it was just unbearable. I rubbed his horn roughly and kissed his neck. He kept gasping and giving small sounds here and there. It was just too cute. I sucked on every part of flesh I could find around his neck and chest. His hands holding onto my back as his claws started to dig into my skin. I pulled his pants off and removed my own revealing the major differences we had body wise. My own dick completely hard and standing on end, and his tentacle like thing just waiting to grab a hold. His book completely wet in red liquid. It was different, but I wouldnt want any other way. I kissed him again and pressed myself against him just to feel his tentacle wrap around my area. I groaned and sat up holding him on my lap. My hands tightly clutched onto his horns making him gasp a bit louder than usual.

"D..Dave..." He called out. I felt myself tremble and felt myself getting impatient, but I didn't feel the need to rush in without being able to feel everything. I moved my hands back down to his waist and pushed him up a bit as i inserted my fingers inside of him. He moans quietly as I move my fingers slowly in and out of him.

"God Karkat....you're so...fucking tight around my fingers...loosen up a bit.."

"I..I..c..can't..." He says quietly. I picked him up and slammed him down, and immediately inserted my human genitals into him. He lets out a loud gasp unable to go any higher. "Nngh...! D..Dave...a..ah..!"

"I..I'm gonna...m..move al..right?" He braces himself and holds onto me tightly. I move slowly at first, but as the minutes passed my speed and my force grew stronger and stronger. I buried my face into his neck as I kept going ignoring the feeling of his claws practically stabbing theough the walls od my skin. I kept pushing and pushing without taking even the slightest break as I managed to enter very deeply into him hitting certain areas.

"A..agh..!" He lifts my head up and kisses me roughly allowing our tongues to battle again as i keep making my love clear ro him. And before I knew it our release came together mixing white and red. I fell over him breathing heavily as he held onto me barley able to breathe at all.

"Karkles.....?"

"W..what...?"

"...will you...stay with me....forever...?" I whispered in his ear. He lifted my head and kissed me gently on my lips.

"Of course....you dumbass..."

He gives a small reassuring smile to me and it makes my heart burst. I love this guy more than anything. And now that everything else is gone, there's nothing to tear us apart. This was the start of a brand new beginning.