1

I was lying on my bed thinking about the past couple of weeks and what I had recently done.  The reason why I keep thinking of all of these choices I have made is because I just broke up with my boyfriend of 2 years, Dillon. He always was such a romantic person and always treated me right. But it got to a point where he started lying, and I wasn't about to stay in a relationship where I wasn't being told the truth. I figured I would call my best friend Holly and ask her if she wanted to go to The Grove with me in Los Angeles.

"Hey, I really need to talk about what happened with Dillon. I guess I also want to go shopping though."

"Yeah! I'll come swoop by and pick you up and we'll go."

We finally arrived after a ten minute drive and I had a feeling that today would be a good day. I wouldn't let the thoughts of my ex ruin this for me. We were going in and out of all of these designer stores, which I couldn't afford. Many celebrities come here because they have a lot of high end stores here. You will usually catch one or two celebrities each time. I was hoping I would see someone who I really liked and maybe get a picture! 

We walk into Gucci and as I'm looking at this handbag, this familiar face walks through the door. I gasp and yell over to Holly. Holly isn't much of a fan, but I knew I was going to get a picture.  I walked up to Justin and said, "I know you must get this a lot, and it's annoying, but I'm really in love with your work! It would mean the world to me if I could get a picture." He seemed as if he was fine with it and accepted to take a picture. I was so excited, and I think he could tell. We started talking and I was in shock with how charming he was. 

"So what makes you come here," he asked. "Well, I broke up with my boyfriend and thought I could shop my way through all of my feelings, even though I can't afford any of this," I chuckled. He looked over to the bag that I was looking at and called the attendant over. "Can I have this bag," he told the older woman who looked as if she had a long day. "No no no no! I can't. I'm content with the picture I just took with you. I don't need you to buy me anything." He looked at me and whispered in my ear, "I'm getting it for you." 

After we left the store, exchanged numbers, and had a new handbag, I felt as if nothing could stop me. Holly looked at me and said, "He seemed like he liked you." I looked at her with a shocked emotion, "NO WAY. He could date any girl in the world, he wouldn't date me. Besides, he was just being polite." Holly thought I was going crazy. She saw something that I couldn't see.