14

We had a show tonight, and it would be a big one.  Big Sean was coming out to sing 'As Long As You Love Me' live with Justin.

I remembered that I had to call my grandmother.  I knew after I told her about last night, she would lose a lot of respect of Justin.  I wanted to tell her, but I knew she wouldn't want me dating him.

"Hey grandma!" I greeted

"Hey sweety.  What happened last night."

I told her everything.  Lying would just make everything worse, and I didn't want that.  My grandma respected my decisions, although she didn't sound very convinced that Justin was 'the one.'

"Who was that?" Justin asked

"My grandma.  I called her last night when we were fighting... I-"

I couldn't continue.

"You?"

"I wanted to go home.  Leave you.  Leave the crew.  Leave everything."

Justin was appalled.

"You what?!" 

"Don't act like this.  Put yourself in my position." I addressed

"Why didn't you tell me?"

"Justin, we were fighting.  I couldn't talk to you because I was furious.  I needed someone, my family."

"Look, lets not start something else.  It's fine." Justin smiled, but I knew he was faking it.

I had a sound check today.  Usually sound checks get tedious, but after last night I needed it.

I asked all of the girls if they had any questions.  

"How are you and Justin?" a girl that looked as if she was sixteen or seventeen asked

"I'm going to be honest with you.  Last night we had an argument, but we are just fine.  I am fine.  I promise." I smiled

I pointed to a younger girl, about fourteen.

"Is Justin as romantic as he seems?"

"Oh goodness, all of these are about him.," I blushed.

"He is pretty romantic though.  He always wants to take me out to dinner.  I like less extravegant things, but he just doesn't see it that way.  He wants me to be treated like a princess, and he does a great job with doing that" I said while grinning

"AAAWWWWWW" all of the yelled.

"Guys!  Stop!  You're all making me blush," I was laughing

After a few more questions, I ended it there.  It was around 2:00 PM and I was absolutely starving.

I called Justin and asked him if he could pick me up and go out to lunch before the show.  He was on his way, so I just sat on the curb.  I was playing on my phone when this man came up to me and tapped my shoulder.

"Are you Liz Franklin?" he questioned

"That would be me."

"Can you sign this for my wife, she really likes you," he took out this card

"Sure," I looked at his hand and saw no ring.

"Took your ring off," I said while signing the card

"What?" he asked

"Your wedding ring?  You're married right?"

"Oh- uh- yeah." he stuttered

"Here you go," I was very uncomfortable with this man.  I just wanted Justin to get here.