18

A few weeks later, the tour finally came to a closing.  The last show was very emotional for the crew, and I'm glad I got to experience being on tour.  It's nice having your five seconds of fame, you know?

Justin and I have never been closer.  We haven't argued since the whole 'note situation' which was weeks ago.  It's nice to finally not argue with him.  It was so draining, and I felt so alone.

I told Justin I was going to a party tonight with one of my friends from back home, Holly.  She was there when I first met Justin.  We lost touch when I went on tour and thought we could rekindle our friendship at this party.  Since I was back in Los Angeles, I told her I would pick her up around eight.

Even though I've been home, I haven't talked to my family.  I still call my grandmother, but I haven't got around to visiting her.

I've promised myself that I wouldn't connect with my mother again.  She hurt me, and she would have to earn her spot back into my life.

I was getting ready for the party when I heard a knock on the door.

"Liz, hurry up.  I miss you." he whined

"I've been gone for thirty minutes.  You can wait a few more." I said chuckling

When I was done getting ready, I wanted Justin to be surprised seeing me.  I liked dressing nicely, but I never really curled my hair, or put a lot of eye shadow on.

"Close your eyes!" I yelled

I walk out of the bedroom and tapped Justin's shoulder.  

"Open them," I whispered in his ear.

He just stared.  Looking at me from my shoes, to my legs, to my hips, to my breasts, and up to my face.

"You look, stunning.  Beautiful.  Flawless.  Damn, you look so good." He kept repeating.

I chuckled and kissed his cheek.  I was obviously blushing because of all the compliments he was sending my way.

-

When I got to Holly's house, it looked the same.  Same old small, cozy house, with the same cars in the driveway.  

I jumped out of the car and hugged Holly.

"I've missed you." I said shyly

"I can't agree more." she said while smiling.

We were small talking in the car.  She told me that she met a guy named Nick.  She even told me she might have been in love with him, but she was too scared to tell him.

When we got to the party, we both got out of the car and walked up to the front door.  Holly rang the door bell and one of my old friends, Jim, opened the door.

"Liz!" he exclaimed

"Jim, hey!" I hugged him.

When we got inside, it was so loud and the only thing I could smell was vodka and weed.  It reminded me...

-Flashback-

"Have a little more Liz, it won't hurt," he said while pushing over a joint near me.

I was so drunk I was falling over everyone.  I never threw myself at boys, but at parties, there was no stopping me. 

After I smoked, I went upstairs with a boy that I didn't know.  He held my hand and led me to a bedroom.  The only thing I knew when I was walking up there, was that I would wake up naked.

"Let me help you get out of that dress," he smirked.

"What a gentleman," I said while throwing my arms up so he could just slide it down.