26

I woke up the next morning with the sunlight peaking out of the blinds. Justin was still sleeping and I didn't want to wake him, so I just remained in his strong, tight grip.

"I know you're awake," he chuckled.

"Oh, I thought you were sleeping."

"I thought you were asleep," he laughed.

I got up while Justin insisted on showering. I walked down the stairs and turned the television on. I made my way into the kitchen, still listening to the sound coming from the television, and suprisingly it was about Justin and I.

Reports say that Justin and now former girlfriend have called it off and are no longer seeing each other.

They know nothing.

I proceeded on with cooking breakfast for the both of us when Justin came downstairs with basketball shorts on and no shirt.

I kept checking him out and I think he could tell because he interrupted my staring.

"Like what you see babe?" he asked while grinning

"Uh- I wasn't looking at you," I said while completely blushing.

He just laughed and walked into the kitchen, grabbed a plate, and went to the living room. He sat down and watched the news, which went back to our apparent breakup.

Sources from Justin's team say that Justin is coping pretty well with the breakup with former girlfriend. The source also mentions that this was Bieber's first serious relationship.

He looked over at me and just starting laughing. It's so funny how big companies like this can just say 'sources have told us' when that's not true. Unbelievable.

Both Justin and I had errands to run, so we were going to get those done this morning.

We drove to this grocery store so we could pick up some food because the house was pretty much empty.

Paparazzi's were waiting for us at the grocery store asking us questions about our 'unsteady' relationship. If it isn't obvious enough that we are holding hands, they still ask if we broke up.

"How do you feel about Liz cheating on you with your former best friend?" they asked Justin

"It sucked. I hate Liz. We are so over," he said while kissing my cheek.

They all could obviously sense the sarcasm that was in his voice. I mean, who couldn't?

Once we finally got inside, picked out our food, we went to the register to pay when we saw this young teenager working at the register. She looked like she hadn't slept in days.

"Oh my gosh." she said while holding her hands over her mouth

"I'm so sorry, I'm just such a big fan of your music. You've helped me so much over these past rough few years. I'm sorry for bothering you," she said.

"Oh, it's fine. Those compliments honestly flatter me and I love hearing things like that. Whatever you're going through right now will get better. Trust me." he reassured her

"Thank you," She smiled

"Can you get on with it. We have places to be!" someone yelled

We finished checking out and Justin insisted on getting a picture with her. The way he treats his fans is so genuine and real. What he has with them is strong, and no one can break that bond that they have with each other.

I actually talked to the girl as well, who is really sweet. Her name is Kate, and she is probably one of the nicest girls I have ever met. She told me her family, the little she had left, was going through some financial problems and she had to work overtime.