5

"I guess I have no choice now but to talk about it." Justin looked upset. "Babe, if you don't want to talk about it, I'm fine. I don't want to make you feel uncomfortable." I loved how reassuring he was with me. I felt like now would be the best chance to talk about it.

"When I was seven years old my father passed away. He had cancer for three years. He was an extremely big figure in my life. I really looked up to him. To be honest, I was a lot closer with him than I was with my mom. After he passed away I felt like I didn't have any fatherly figure in my life. I felt worthless. I would date many guys because of that, which obviously wasn't the right decision." Justin just listened. "I got called so many names because of it. I totally understand where these people were coming from, but it was just so rude. One night I was with Dillon, who treated me a lot different than a lot of the other guys I was with. He was very sincere, and I really liked that. But one night he had too much to drink and started calling me a whore, and a hoe. It really hurt to know that my boyrfriend would say that to me, drunk or sober."

"Wow. Why didn't you just break up with him?" Justin looked concerned. "I would have that night. But I started getting threatned by him. He told me if I were to leave him, he would make my life a living hell. At the time, my life wasn't that great as it was. I couldn't handle anything else. I felt stuck, and abandoned."

"You don't need to worry about him now. I'm here and that is all that matters. You don't deserve someone who treats you that way. I'll always be here to tell you how beautiful and show you how grateful I am to have you in my life." "Thank you so much. If you weren't here, I don't know what I would do. You really make me feel like a princess. Thank you again."

"Don't thank me. This is all on you. I just allow you to embrace it." He stopped and looked at me. He kissed me and started talking again. "I hate to ruin a great conversation but I have a flight to catch in a few hours." "WHAT. You're leaving me!?" I was so upset. "I would never. You're coming with me! You'll be opening up for me." I jumped up and hugged Justin so tight, kissed him, and started crying. "You're changing my life." "I just want you to be happy." Justin said.

After a long night, Justin dropped me off at my house. My emotions were all over the place. I've known Justin for a few weeks now and I've never been this happy. It's been such an amazing few weeks, and I wouldn't trade it for the world.

Today, I have to go to rehearsals for his tour. I'm really looking forward to learning about this whole experience. Justin has warned me and told me that a lot of work and effort is needed, but I reassured him and told him I was up for the challenge. What's life without challenges anyway, right?

I arrive at the studio around ten minutes early. I wanted to make sure I wouldn't be late for something so important, and that I wasn't. Right when I got out of the car, the number of fans and paparazzi's was insane. It was quite difficult to maneuver around all of them, but luckily I did.

I tossed my bags onto a table and started doing some singing exercises with Justin's instructor. This whole situation was surreal and it still didn't click in that all of this was happening.

Justin kept mentioning to me that we would write a duet together and perform it before the tour was over. It gave me something to look forward to. I was just opening up for him as of right now, but I was totally fine with that. So many people had no idea who I was, and there were a handful of people who labeled me as "Justin's girlfriend," because I wouldn't be anything more... Right?

Rehearsals went fantastically! I learned a lot of dance moves that corresponded to the songs that I would be singing. A lot of them, Justin didn't hear until yesterday. It was definitely a long day,and I'm very glad to be able to relax in the comfort of my own home. I plan on watching television, listening to music, and eating for the entire day.

My mom walks into the room with this look on her face. She looked so aggravated, and I wasn't sure why and what caused it. "Mom, whats wrong?" "You're not going on tour with Justin." I looked at my mom with such anger. "Why not? I've been wanting to build a singing career for such a long time. Why are you taking this away from me?" Since I wasn't eighteen yet,she technically had control over what I did.

"You do not need this stress in your life. Besides, your too young and need to finish college." "I've told you so many times that college wasn't for me. You told me that right when I was done it would be over and I would never have to go back. This is my opportunity mom. This is my chance. I can make it big right now." "And what if you don't?" "Well I'll just go back to miserable college," I admitted looking down at the floor.

After about an hour of yelling an screaming, I called my grandmother and told her I would be over in a few minutes. I packed a suitcase with clothes that would last me about a week, and drove off. My mom told me that if I did go on tour with him, I wouldn't be welcomed back home. Honestly, I'm not seeing what the big deal is here. I thought my mom was supposed to support my decisions, regardless if they were good or bad. Apparently, my mom is not like that.

My grandmother greeted me with a welcoming hug. I always relied on her opinions. My grandmother, or grandma, was so proud of me. She said that she would also be my biggest fan, and I couldn't ask for a better grandma. After I settled in the guest room, I called Justin.

"Hey, I'm at my grandmas house. I'll explain later.." "What happened? Is everything okay?" "Yes Justin. I'm fine. I just needed some space, which I'll be getting for a while now..."