16

"I'm so sorry Justin" I repeated.

He didn't say anything.  Instead he got up, and just left the room.  

A few hours later we had a show.  I usually love performing, no matter how I feel, but tonight I wasn't feeling it.  I would have to act like I'm the happiest person alive, when on the inside I was hurting myself.

I went into the dressing room backstage and had my hair and makeup done.  While my stylist was curling my hair, I asked her a question.

"Do you ever hide things from the ones you love the most?" 

"Well, it depends on what you're hiding.  If it's something minor that won't really affect them, then I guess it's not that bad.  But if it's something serious, I would advise telling someone." She simply stated.

I didn't have anything to say.  I was hiding things from Justin, things my own parents and friends for years didn't even know.  I could never bring myself to telling anyone, but I know he would somehow find out.

"Does this have something to do with you and Justin?  He finds everything out." She giggled

"A little.  It's just made me think." 

I was on stage singing, trying to hold the fabricated smile I placed on my face.  I was engrossed in my thoughts and wasn't even listening to the words I was singing.

After a few songs, I was finally done.  I got off stage and Justin was running late.  Scooter told me to go back on stage and stall the audience, which is exactly what I didn't want to do.

"Hey guys.  I know you were looking for Justin, but he's running a little late so I'll be hanging out with you for a little while longer." I said with a grin

"Do any of you have a question?" I asked

I saw a girl jumping up and down screaming, so I picked on her.  I got off the stage and went over to her.

"You seem upset, are you okay?" she asked

This girl looked to be about fifteen years of age.  She had shiny blonde hair, blue eyes, and must have weighed the equivalent of a penny.

"I'm hanging in there.  I'm a little upset and I don't feel very well, but I'm fine.  Thank you for your concern." I genuinely smiled this time.

After a few more questions, about Justin and about my life, he finally came.  I heard through my ear piece that he was in an accident.  I was so worried, but I couldn't just leave them so I had to keep calm and continue stalling.

"I just received some information about Justin.  He got in a car accident, and he's fine.  I'm going to go backstage, but I'll be right back." I said while trying to not cry.

I ran backstage and saw Justin standing there with not even a cut on him.  I ran over and hugged him.

"Are you okay?" I said while nuzzling my head into his chest.

"Yes, I'm fine.  Thank you for stalling.  I can't believe I'm this late." He admitted

After a few hours, the concert finished.  Justin performed like normal, and it went smoothly after he came.  The concert ended so late because of how late Justin arrived.  The crowd seemed pretty annoyed, and I can't blame them.  It was the middle of the week and half of the girls had school tomorrow.

Justin opened the passenger car door and let me sit down.  He waited until I sat down and then closed it.  Paparazzi's flooded the stadium and I had to cover my face because of the flashes that were coming my way.