7

"DO YOU HAVE ANYTHING TO SAY ABOUT THIS!" Scooter was furious. "Look, it's not like that, I was just kissing her," Justin said sympathetically.

"Look, I know you guys like each other, but you can't go that far."

"Dude, we weren't having sex," Justin said angrily. 

"I don't want to see that again," he said. "As I was saying, this water park looks really cool and I thought that the whole crew would want to go. Are you in?"

"Of course!" Justin and I said in unison. "Alright, we'll go tomorrow!" Right when scooter finished, he left.

"I know you wanted to go further baby." Justin said while he was laughing. "Let's make a deal. We could have sex, if you carry the baby and take care of it." "Hm, I'd rather not," he admitted. "Wow, you seem like you'll be a great parent." I was joking.

We had a show tonight, and I was beyond nervous. Justin had a soundcheck and meet and greets. My soundcheck was later, but I was still so nervous.

"Babe, loosen up. Once your out there it's fine, I promise. I'll be backstage if anything happens." That sounded a lot better than it actually was.

"I know, it's just my first time performing for so many people. I know you do it all of the time, and it's somewhat natural for you but it's not for me."

Justin showered and went off to do what was planned for the day. I figured since I was all by myself and I didn't really know the crew that well, that I would go downstairs and introduce myself.

I went into the elevator, found the door, and knocked. After a few seconds, Alfredo opened the door. I've heard of Alfredo, and I've always wanted to meet him.

"Hey, you're Liz right?"
"Yeah, your alfredo right?"
"Yes. Justin doesn't shut up about you. You must really make him happy."
"I guess so!" I said chuckling.

Once alfredo finally let me in, the whole crew was there. People who I have never met ran up to me and gave me hugs. It was so welcoming and definitely a great feeling.

"Are you nervous for tonight?" One of the dancers asked.
"Yes! I'm unbelievably nervous."
"You'll be fine! I've heard you sing before, and you have nothing to worry about," Alfredo chimed in.
"Hey, well it was nice meeting you all, but I have to go to wardrobe and pick out what I'm wearing tonight."
"See ya later Liz!" They all said.

I didn't know that Justin's team would be so sweet.

As I was leaving the hotel, I saw a ton of fans and paparazzi's. I couldn't leave the hotel because of all of the chaos.  I called Justin in panic of what to do and he told me that he would get me some security. After about fifteen minutes, they finally arrived.

I left the hotel safely, thank God.  I did sign a few things and answered some questions about Justin.  We still haven't really made our relationship public, and I'm not really sure if I'm ready for that.  Dating someone so powerful and looked up to, is hard.  All of his fans will hate me.

After arriving at wardrobe, I met this younger lady who greeted me.

"You must be Liz! It's so nice meeting you. Take a seat and we'll get started."

After what felt like a century, I finished in wardrobe.  I told the woman, Jess, that I wanted to wear a shorter dress.  I wanted to look very vintage, with nude pumps too!

I arrived back at the hotel with minutes to spare for soundcheck.  I was sprinting down the hallways to get to the arena.  I just made it and there were SO many people there.  I was astounded.

"Hey everyone! My name is Liz and I'm opening up for Justin for his tour.  Do you guys have any questions for me?"

I pointed at this young girl, probably around fifteen.  She had light brown hair and was very pretty. 

"Are you dating Justin?"

"Jusitn is really sweet to me, and I'm really lucky to have him in my life.  He's my best friend and I don't know what I would do without him."

I tried answering that question in the best way that I could without revealing the truth.  

"How long have you been singing?"

"I've been singing for about ten years and it's always been a part of my life."

After the soundcheck, I went and found Justin.  He was in the booth where he was holding the meet and greet.  I snuck in and hugged him.  He giggled and picked me up and spun me around.  Pretty much everyone in the area were chanting 'kiss.'

So, to please the crowd we did.  We didn't do anything scandulous, but we pecked eachother on the lips.

"I've wanted to see you all day.  I've missed you." I whispered in his ear.

"I know.  I miss seeing you whenever I want to.  Tonight after the show, I'm hitting up the studio.  You want to come?"

"Of course! You writing them songs about me?"

"Nah, I'm wrtiing them about this hooker I met the another night. Man was she hot." He said jokingly.

"Oh, well I guess all of the songs I wrote about you are garbage now." 

"NO. There perfect! I'm kidding.  I want to hear them tonight too baby."

"Don't worry, you will."

I was planning on singing some covers of songs, but I was also going to perform some of my own songs.  I already let the dancers know, and we actually choreographed some dance moves to go with it. 

I started to get excited and less nervous!  I left Justin to finish his meet and greets.  I figured I would go talk to some of the girls standing in line.  They looked anxious, so I figured I would go and try to hold them off for a bit.

"Hey! It's Liz!" One girl yelled.

"Oh my god, where!" I yelled.

All of the girls started laughing. I let them ask my some questions, and about 98% were about Justin.  I figured I would end all of this non-sense and just answer the question honestly.

"Yes, we are dating.  We started dating a little over a month ago.  I was extremely nervous to tell all of you guys because I remember being in this fanbase, which I still am, and getting jealous when he would get a girlfriend.  I would never send death threats, which I hope none of you girls do, but I would wish it was me.  I just want you guys to treat me for what my music is, and not what my relationship with Justin is.  I'm pretty sure it was obvious and you just wanted confirmation, but it's very scary telling such a large fanbase like Justin's."

All of the girls were really happy for me.  They all told me that I was brave for just telling the truth, and honestly it felt great.  A weight was lifted off of my chest.  I think I needed to do that before I performed.

It was only about thirty minutes until the show started, so I decided to go backstage and get dressed.

"You told them." Justin said walking into my dressing room.

"Yes, I did.  Please don't get mad at me I just felt like-"

"I would never be mad at you for something like that.  I've been wanting to say it for a while too, but I didn't know if you wanted me to."

"Oh thank god!"

I ran up and hugged him.  He kissed me on the cheak and told me I looked beautiful, totally off topic Justin.

"As much as I would love and cuddle with you, I need to get ready." I said.

"Uh, I know.  I have a suprise for you pulled up my sleeve for tonight though, so be ready."

"Oh Justin, please don't.  I can't handle the stress of singing about three songs, let alone you suprising me."

"Too late." he said while he left the room and kissed me.