10

Justin and I looked at each other, confused as hell.

"What about?" I asked

"You two need to say you broke up."

"WHY?!" Justin lashed out.

"Scooter told me to tell you, this isn't my doing."

"WHY THE HELL WOULD SCOOTER WANT ME TO DO THIS, TO MY GIRLFRIEND!"

"It's okay.  I don't want to ruin your career.  I'll pack my bags tonight."

"Your just going to be so willing to leave?"

"I don't want to be the reason your career comes crashing down."

"You're not leaving me Liz.  This is my tour, not Scooter's."

I didn't want to cause any trouble, really.  I didn't really think I was causing any either, but apparently I was.

"Look, I'll talk to Scooter.  Please Liz, don't do this to me."

"You think this is my fault now? I'm just following orders.  Do you understand how close I've become to you over these past few months.  You have no idea Justin.  I love you."

I just said I loved him.

"I'm going to talk to Scooter."

Wait? Did he not just hear what I said.  Does he not love me back?

Justin left the room, and I chased after him.

"JUSTIN!"

"I can't right now, I'm furious.  Please Liz."

"Wait, so I just said the three hardest words a person could ever say to someone and I'm just being rejected like this?"

"What are you talking about?" Justin asked

"I'm done.  I'm getting a flight now, don't worry about it."

I ran back to the room crying.  I felt my warm tears rolling down my cheeks.  I slammed the door and ran into the bathroom.  I shut the door and fell to the ground.

"What are you talking about?!" I heard Justin yell

"JUST LEAVE ME ALONE." 

I just needed time to think about this.  I was so hurt.  Justin didn't love me back.

I fell asleep in the bathroom on the cold tile floor.  I woke up about an hour later and opened the door to see Justin sitting on the bed on his phone.

"WHAT WAS THAT ABOUT?" he yelled

"Stop yelling, please."

"What happened, talk to me."

"God dammit Justin, I said I loved you and you didn't acknowledge it.  It hurt me.  You didn't care about what I said, you were too busy thinking about Scooter and all of his shit."

"I'm so sorry. I love you too."

"Are you just saying that because you want to make me feel better?  Because if you don't love me back, I won't waste my time."

"I do!  I was too scared to say it."

"I need some time.  DON'T follow me." I said sternly.

I walked out of the hotel room, and walked down the hallway.  I went outside and sat by the pool.  It was late, and the pool lights were on and I dipped my feet in and sat on the concrete.

"Why are you by yourself?" I heard someone ask.

I turned around and saw Scooter.

"You know exactly why."

I didn't want to talk to anyone right now.  I needed to think about my feelings.

"Please, I really don't want to talk."  I said

"Did Justin break up with you?"

I just looked at the water and didn't acknowledge Scooter.  I didn't want to give him what he wanted.  He wanted to see me cry and upset over Justin, and I wouldn't show him that.

"Look, sometimes couples don't work out, it's okay."

"GET AWAY FROM HER." I heard Justin yell.

"Can you both shut up! I came out here to get some peace and quiet, but everywhere I go there is some sort of yelling.  Please, stop."

Scooter looked at Justin and gave him this look.  It was filled with evil, and disgust.

Justin started walking towards me and Scooter started walking back towards the hotel.

"What did he say to you?"

"I don't want to talk about this right now." I said while moving my feet in the cold pool water.

"Please, I'm so sorry.  I love you so much Liz.  The first time I saw you I knew how beautiful and strong you were.  You were so well-spoken and genuine.  I wanted to get to know you, and love you.  I've loved you since I serenaded you in Miami a few weeks ago."

How could I forget? We were now in New York for the tour.  

"I wanted to tell you onstage, but I choked.  I was nervous you wouldn't love me back."

I kissed him.  I believed everything he was saying.  His hands cupped my face, and I felt his tongue enter my mouth.  He wrapped his arms around me and picked me up.  He started tickling me and I was laughing hysterically.

"I'm so sorry." he said lightly.

"It's okay."

-Sorry this chapter is short.-