12

The next morning I woke up and turned over to look at Justin, but he wasn't there.

I franticly jumped out of the bed, grabbed the closest pair of clothes and put them on.  I looked everywhere for him.  I figured Scooter would have an idea where he was, but Scooter was lost for ideas too.

I kept calling his phone, but he didn't answer.  I was so worried because he always tells me where he is going.  This was not like him.

I took the elevator to the hotel lobby and looked out of the window to see if his car was there, and it was.  I ran over to the pool and saw him with his father, Jaxon, and Jazzy swimming in the pool.

"BABE! THIS IS JEREMY, MY DAD." he yelled

"Nice meeting you.  I didn't think I would meet you like this," I grinned

"Justin doesn't shut up about you,"

He added, "This is my son Jaxon and daughter Jazzy."

"You both are so adorable.  My name is Liz." I smiled

"You're so pretty." Jazzy said while gazing at me

"You are so much prettier!"

"You're both gorgeous." Justin screamed

I went back to the hotel room to get my bathing suit on.  I told the whole crew I would be down in about fifteen minutes.

As I was in the bathroom, I heard the door slam shut.  

"Liz?" 

I didn't know who it was.  I had my music on and couldn't recognize the voice.  I didn't say anything.

"Hun?"

"Justin?"

"Who else would it be?"

"Maybe your dad or Scooter." I chuckled.

"Well, it's not.  It's your amazing boyfriend.  Now open the god damn door."

I opened the door and Justin ran over to me and embraced me.  He was shirtless, but his body was so warm.

"You feel so cold." he added

"I'm always cold.  That's why I have you."

"To think, that's all I am to you." Justin said while shaking his head

"No, I love you." I laughed

"All the ladies say that." he was laughing by now

"All the ladies?  Should I know something?"

"Well, I am Justin Bieber.  Got them ladies linin' up."

"Oh please." I giggled.

After a nice afternoon spent with Justin's family,  I was exhausted.  Those kids have unlimited energy.  

Justin wanted to take me out to dinner, but I was so tired.  Last night was tiring, and all day I've been sore.  I wanted to sleep in, but I got frantically woken up because my boyfriend had to be missing.

"Can you please come to dinner with me?" Justin pleaded

"Babe, I'm so tired." 

"Well, there will be more of that." he winked

"Not for a while."

Justin's eyes widened.

"Sweety, I'm saving you for later."

"Okay Justin." I added while picking clothes out.

"Are you coming?"

"I don't really have a choice." I admitted

After I showered, did my makeup, and Justin put my dress on for me, I was ready.

"I don't tell you this enough.  You are the prettiest girl in the world.  I don't see myself with anyone else.  You deserve all of the love in the world.  I feel like I will never be able to please you-"

As Justin was speaking, his phone beeped.  It was a text and I glimpsed at it and saw 'When will I see you babe?'

"You won't be.  What the hell is this?" I said as I grabbed his phone

"I-I don't know" he stuttered

"Please, save it." I stated while running out of the room crying.

"It's not like it!" he yelled

"Then what is it?  Please, please, explain this." I turned around and looked him in the eye

"I can't do this right now." he commented

"Justin, don't do this."

"Liz, I can't right now.  I'll explain it later.  It's complicated.  Let's just go."

"I can't just go to dinner with you and pretend that this didn't happen.  You're lying to me, and if you can't explain yourself, then why am I standing here?"

"It's not what it seems.  Liz, really.  Please trust me."

"How can I?  The proof just hit me in the face." I said while sobbing

"She's my ex.  She keeps texting me.  I keep telling her again and again I have a girlfriend.  She just wants us to break up.  That's it.."

"Why didn't you just say that to begin with!"

"I may still like her."