13

"What?" I asked

"I just got out of a relationship too.  I didn't tell you because I knew you would get heated."

"I'm lost for words." I said while crying into my hands

Justin tried hugging me, but I moved away.

"Don't touch me."

"It's not like this.  You think I'm lying, but I just can't figure out my feelings."

"Well, let me know when you do."

I started walking away.  Why would he get into a relationship, if he wasn't sure how he felt about is ex?

I stopped.

"You embarrassed me." I admitted

"How is that?"

"You made me think you actually had feelings for me."

"I do Liz! I love you with all of my heart."

"Please, stop saying that." I stated

I needed some time to think about what had just happened.  I don't want to waste my time in a relationship if he doesn't feel the same way about me.

Instead of going into our room, I went to Fredo.

"Hey Liz!  What's wrong?  Come in!" 

"Justin- hurt me." I tried saying while sobbing

"HE LAYED A HAND ON YOU?"

"No.  He still likes his ex." I was balling by now

Alfredo hugged me, and Justin walked in.

"And I'm the one being accused of cheating."

"HE'S MY FRIEND.  I DON'T HAVE ANY OF THOSE RIGHT NOW OTHER THAN HIM." I yelled while catching my tears in my hands.

I stormed out and called my grandma.

"Grandma, I want to come home." I said while sobbing

"What's wrong dear?"

"It's very long.  I need you right now."

"Call me tomorrow and explain everything.  We'll work this out."

-Next day-

I slept in one of the dancers rooms, Meghan, because she was the only one that I've actually talked to.  Most of them just laugh in my face.  But who am I kidding, I would too.

My self-of-steam dropped in such a short amount of time.  Last night was so stressful, and I didn't even want to see Justin today.

I left a note on the table saying:

"Hey Meghan! Thanks so much for letting me crash here. If you ever need anything let me know. -Liz"

I walked out of the room and saw Justin sitting in the hallway on his phone. 

"Hi." he briefly said

"Hi.." I cautiously said

"Look," he confessed

"Stop.  I'm just going to forget about it."

"No, your not.  You're just saying that, but you still have feelings built up inside."

"I just want to ask one thing."

He nodded.

"Why are you with me, if you still like her?"

"Last night, after all of the arguing, I realized how much I love you.  I was going to fight for you back until I got you back.  You are the only person that I have ever felt like this about.  I don't need her because I have something so much better.  You are the most beautiful, kind, honest person I know.  I hurt you, and I know that.  I know that it's going to take a lot to earn your trust, but I'm willing to do anything."

I just listened with open ears.

"I was stupid.  I should have confirmed my feelings with her before I got serious with you.  I feel terrible.  You don't deserve me."

"Last night we said and did some stupid things.  I love you so much and can't imagine my life without you.  You are my world and make me feel so happy.  When I'm with you I don't want to ever stop smiling.  It's just, sometimes, you do stupid things.  I just have to learn to forgive you.  I'm not trying to say that I'm some perfect person, but I just don't want you to hurt me like that again." I admitted

"I promise.  I will never, ever, do that again.  I'm over her, and on to bigger and better things, with you."

As he said that, I felt as if all of the broken pieces were suddenly being repaired and my life was back on track.