2

Justin texted me saying, "Hey, I was wondering if you wanted to go out to dinner tonight." WHAT. Justin Bieber is asking me out on a date. Who would have thought. I didn't really know if I was ready to go on such a date right after I broke up with Dillon.  I loved Dillon at one point, so letting him go was a big step in my life.

I texted back saying yes, because if it doesn't go well I could just back out. It's not like a date makes you official... right? He comes and picks me up in this sports car that looks as if it's worth more than my house. He gets out of the car, opens my door and welcomes me. I had to ask, "Why were you so nice to me?" He looked as if he was confused. "I don't want to be that celebrity that thinks that their better than everyone around them. I crave a normal life. I just want to be treated like a normal human being, not a rich superstar that has this luxurious life, because it's far from that." When he was saying all of this I began to feel his hand on my leg.

"When I saw how genuine you were with me, it really made me like you. You didn't look like you liked me just because I was Justin Bieber, this product. You looked like you really liked the person I was, and that made me feel normal." No other boyfriend has ever been this sweet to me. "Wow. You open up to people so fast." I stated. "No, it's just you seem like you won't judge me." As he said that, it was lile he was reading my mind. I wouldn't judge him, because I know how that feels.

"We've been talking about me a lot, lets talk about you more," he stated while pulling into the parking lot of this luxurious restaurant. He takes the keys out of the ignition and walks around to open my door. As I was getting up, he took my hand and walked me in. All of these flashes were going off from the cameras that were surrounding us. He mentioned in the car not to pay them any attention, and so I didn't.

We finally sat down at the table and he repeated that question, "Let'[s talk about you more." I didn't really know what to say because my life was boring. "Well, I know your name is Liz. But what do you like doing?" "Well, I am a freshman in college, and absolutely hate it. I'm not cut out for something like this. I like singing and was actually online the other day looking for auditions for the xfactor. I've been singing since-" He cut me off and said, "Sing!" I looked at him, "Now?" "Yes! I want to hear you sing!" "I'm not singing in this restaurant! I don't want to disrupt people." "Fine, be a baby." He said and chuckled. 

After our meal, which by the way was amazing, he asked me if I wanted to go home. I didn't want to, but I knew I would have to eventually. "I have classes tomorrow around noon, so I guess I could stay out for a little bit longer." We drove to this park which was lit up with all of these Christmas lights. It was stunning! We found a bench and sat down. I was surprised we were not surrounded by paparazzi's, but I guess they didn't see us leave the restaurant! "When I saw you in the store I really thought you were beautiful. Your eyes glistened in the light and you looked stunning." I felt butterflies travel through my stomach. "Thanks." I said while I felt my cheeks heat up and blush. 

"Tonight was amazing, and I really like you. I'm just not sure if I could handle your hectic life," I stated. He looked disappointed. "My life is very crazy, and hard to handle, but if you give me a chance I will make sure that I will take care of you and treat you like the princess you are." I didn't know what to say. Tonight was better than any other date I have ever had with Dillon. Justin truly makes me feel beautiful. "So what are you saying?" I asked. "Will you be my girlfriend?"