4

We arrived at the studio and I was in shock. My boyfriend just told me to get into his car and I ended up at a recording studio, normal right? I walked in and Scooter jumped up and hugged me. "You must be the girl that this kid doesn't shut up about." I felt so honored. I really care about Justin's opinion. "I hope it's about me." I chuckled. Scooted briefly stated, "Justin called me last night and told me to cancel all of my meetings and come here to meet you." I was speechless. I didn't know that in over one night Justin would do this for me.

"Can you sing a little bit of something before we get started?" I was so nervous. Justin Bieber's manager wanted me to sing to him, in the same room as Justin Bieber. I started singing the chorus of "Heartbreaker." Justin's eyes opened up like he was a little kid in a candy store. Scooter stopped me and said, "We need to get her signed." "Look. You don't need to do this. It's so soon. I don't want to be handed all of this, I want to earn it." Justin yelled, "This could be your start! The sooner the better! Come on Liz! Please!" 

After accepting the offer we sat down to talk about what had just happened. After hours in the studio, Justin offered me a ride home. I got into the car and before Justin turned the car on he looked at me. I have never been looked at like this in my entire life. His eyes were so pure. It really look like he could see my soul, and everything in between. "You are beautiful." He stated. "You are so handsome." I replied as I was smiling.

I really didn't want to go home because I wasn't tired yet. Holly called me worried because I missed school, but I told her about the whole situation. She seemed happy for me, but I don't think she was exactly sure about the decisions I was making lately. She thinks Justin is "changing me." We didn't want to be bombarded by paps, so I asked him if he wanted to come over to my place, and he agreed.

As I was putting the key into the front door, Justin flipped me around and started passionately kissing me. He had his arms around my waist, and I dropped the keys and put my arms around his neck. He picked me up into bridal style and started kissing my neck. He finally put me down and I opened the door. My mom wasn't home, which I was actually kind of upset about because I wanted her to meet him. 

"Your house is beautiful." He announced. "Thanks. My mom is into home decorating." "Well she does a hell of a job." He declared while chuckling. He turned the radio on and "All That Matters" was on. He looked at me and started serenading me. He picked me up and twirled me around. "SING WITH ME!" he yelled. I joined in. We were dancing and singing like complete idiots. I thought I heard a knock on the door, and sure enough I did. I told Justin to lower the music. He walked over to the couch and turned the TV on. He had a clear view of the door though.

I opened it, seeing a way too familiar face. "Dillon! What are you doing here!" "I've missed you. I can't believe I let you slip out of my reach like that. I don't know why I betrayed you. I'm an idiot. I need you in my life babe. I need a second chance." I looked at him with an overwhelmed expression. "I've moved on-" Justin got up. He started talking. "Dude, whatever you had with Liz, it's over. You had your chance, and your an idiot to let her just slip like that. She is perfect in every way possible and the fact that you-" He stopped. "SHUT UP. Just because your Justin Bieber doesn't mean you get to take my girl away from me!" Dillon got so mad. "Look, you had a few weeks to redeem yourself. But now that you see me happy with someone else you feel like now your ready to apologize. But when you were cheating on me, you weren't ready." I slammed the door right in his face.

Justin was shocked. "He cheated on you?" I looked at him. "I would rather not talk about it." Justin saw how hurt I was. "Whenever your ready to talk about it, I'll be here." "Thank you. It's nice to have someone who doesn't judge me for my past-" Dammit. I didn't mean to let that slip out. "What do you mean your past?"