21

Justin and I had finally left the hotel because his house was under construction.  We figured it would be easier to stay at a hotel near his house, then bother a friend.

Today was the day we got to go back to the house, and Justin seemed pretty upset at me about the whole razor situation, but he will never understand.

After Justin and I would get to the house, I promised my grandmother I would go down to her house and visit.  She doesn't live that far from Justin, at least that's what he said.

I'm nervous to go visit my grandmother because this won't be just a regular visit... I'm bringing Justin so she could meet him.

"Let's go Liz!" Justin yelled.

"I'm coming," I commented.

We checked out of the hotel and left without too many paparazzi's following us.  Even though I find the whole paparazzi thing weird, I'm starting to adjust and get used to it.

"Do you think your grandma will hate me?" Justin asked

"Honestly, I don't know.  I doubt it.  She likes everyone, unless they hurt me," I chuckled.

We got to his house, and I was shocked.  I've been here once, but it's so breathtaking.

"Justin, this is insane." I commented.

He just laughed.  He knew what it was like to have very little money, but he is slowly forgetting because of all that he has now.  It's normal now to have six cars and a million dollar house.

He grabbed all of our bags and sat them by the door.

The house had two stairs on both left and right leading up to upstairs.  There was a large crystal chandelier hanging in the middle of both staircases.  The floor was a beautiful tile, and the living room was hard wood floors.

"I'll show you your room," Justin said while grinning.

We walked up the stairs and he led me to his room.  I knew he would do this.  

"This is your room!" I exclaimed.

He just looked around and chuckled.  

"It's our room now." he smiled.

While he was moving all of our bags upstairs,  I decided to look around his house.  The last time I came, I only saw his living room and kitchen.

I walked down the stairs and went around to the dining room.  He had this large table that had a table runner down the middle and at least ten chairs in total.

I kept walking and it led to the kitchen.  All of the appliances were a shiny aluminum color.  The counter top was marble.  It was breathtaking.  His house was everyone's dream house.

I walked outside the sliding door, and it led to this beautiful pool.  The backyard looked like it went on for miles and miles.  I sat on the pavement by the pool and let my feet in the pool.  The water was the perfect temperature. 

"Making yourself at home," Justin said while standing in the doorway smiling.

"Actually, I am." I smiled back at him.

He came over to me and sat next to me and dipped his feet in as well.

"When do we go over to your grandma's house?" He asked.

"In a few minutes.  But, please be polite.  Her opinion really matters to me and I want her to like her.  Even if she doesn't, I'm obviously never leaving your side, but I want her to love you as much as I do," I smiled